Gen5 Software Features for Detection
Featured Tech Resources
- Determination of Cell Confluence using Automated Cell Imaging for Verification of Cell Retention during Rigorous Cell Washing (Dec 20, 2017)
- Monitoring Protein Dehydrogenase Activity with Filter-based Absorbance Spectroscopy (Sep 22, 2017)
- Estimating Relative Potency for CVB using Gen5™ Software (Jul 17, 2014)
- Automated Non-Radioactive Assay Methods For ADCC and CDC Assays (Jan 21, 2013)
- DNA Quantification using Gen5™ (Dec 12, 2012)
- Use of Gen5™ Discontinuous Kinetics for Long Term Kinetics - Monitoring Algal Cell Growth for Biofuel Applications (Jun 14, 2011)
- Monitoring Growth of Beer Brewing Strains of Saccharomyces Cerevisiae - The Utility of Synergy H1 for Providing High Quality Kinetic Data for Yeast Growth Applications (Nov 17, 2010)
- Gen5™ File Export - Creating a File to Export to LIMs/LIS (Oct 22, 2010)
- Faulkner, PC;Burleson, ML;Simonitis, L;Marshall, C;Hala, D;Petersen, LH; (2018) "Effects of chronic exposure to 12‰ saltwater on the endocrine physiology of juvenile American alligator (Alligator mississippiensis)." J. Exp. Biol.
- Gonzalez-Rivera, M;Martinez-Morales, F;Alonso-Castro, A;Lopez-Rodriguez, J;Zapata-Morales, J;Aranda Romo, S;Aragon-Martinez, O; (2018) "Validated and rapid measurement of the ferric reducing antioxidant power in plasma samples." Chem. Pap.
- V. G. Guzmán-Fierro, R. MoragaC. G. León, V. L. Campos, C. Smith, M. A. Mondaca (2015) "Isolation and characterization of an aerobic bacterial consortium able to degrade roxarsone." International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology
- Jorge E.Wong Paz, Diana B. Muñiz Márquez, Guillermo C.G.Martínez Ávila, Ruth E.Belmares Cerda, Cristóbal N.Aguilar (2015) "Ultrasound-assisted extraction of polyphenols from native plants in the Mexican desert." Ultrasonics Sonochemistry
- Yong-Qing Lin, Risha Khetarpal, Yilu Zhang, Hengchang Song, Shawn S. Li (2011) "Combination of ELISA and dried blood spot technique for the quantification of large molecules using exenatide as a model." Journal of Pharmacological and Toxicological Methods