BioStack Microplate Stacker
Featured Tech Resources
- Histology and Slide Scanning for Light Microscopy (Feb 5, 2021)
- Automated ELISA Liquid Handling with the EL406 Combination Washer Dispenser (Nov 16, 2020)
- Automated Image Analysis of Dictydium Sporothecae Biovolume Using Robotics (Apr 29, 2019)
- Applied Robotics for Enhanced Throughput Options in Microscopy (Nov 6, 2014)
- Versatile, Cost-Effective Automation of Avian Influenza and Mycoplasma Gallispeticum-Synovaie ELISAs (Jan 28, 2010)
- Using the Agilent BioTek EL406 Combination Washer Dispenser to Semi-Automate a Competitive ELISA for Melamine (Jan 16, 2009)
- Using EL406™ and BioStack™ to Automate the Liquid Handling Steps of Assays - Semi-Automation of ELISA and Colorimetric Assays (Jan 15, 2009)
- Smith, LK;Parmenter, T;Gould, CM;Madhamshettiwar, PB;Sheppard, KE;Simpson, KJ;McArthur, GA; (2020-10-12) "Genome-wide RNAi screen for genes regulating glycolytic response to vemurafenib in BRAFV600 melanoma cells." Scientific data
- Hongwei Yin, Michelle Kassner (2016) "In Vitro High-Throughput RNAi Screening to Accelerate the Process of Target Identification and Drug Development." High-Throughput RNAi Screening
- Alan Dove (2016) "Cell biology shapes up." semanticscholar.org
- Matt L. Jones, Josep Ramoneda, Damian W. Rivett, Thomas Bell (2017-05) "Biotic resistance shapes the influence of propagule pressure on invasion success in bacterial communities." Ecology
- Nontaphat Leerach, Swanya Yakaew, Preeyawass Phimnuan, Wichuda Soimee, Wongnapa Nakyai, Witoo Luangbudnark, Jarupa Viyoch (2017-03) "Effect of Thai banana (Musa AA group) in reducing accumulation of oxidation end products in UVB-irradiated mouse skin." Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology B: Biology
BioStack Automation BioStack is a compact and versatile microplate stacker compatible with BioTek's washers, dispensers, detectors and imaging systems.
From Media Exchange to Image Acquisition: Optimize Your Entire In Vitro Workflow Chris Laucius, Ph.D., Imaging and Microscopy Specialist, BioTek , explains how the plate washers and imagers from BioTek Instruments can help with every step of your workflow: from gentle media exchange, sample prep, image acquisition all the way to data analysis.