BioSpa 8 Automated Incubator
- Automated Kinetic Imaging Assay of Cell Proliferation in 384-Well Format (Dec 26, 2019)
- Automated Label-Free Method for Measuring Cell Migration in Real-Time with Oris Pro Assay (May 21, 2019)
- α-SMA Expression in Hepatic Stellate Cells (Dec 21, 2018)
- Determination of Cell Cycle Time (Dec 6, 2018)
- Advanced Wound Healing Assay Workflow using Automated Scratch Wound Creation, High Contrast Brightfield and Fluorescence Kinetic Imaging (Dec 6, 2018)
- Incorporation of a Novel, Automated Scratch Tool and Kinetic Label-Free Imaging to Perform Wound Healing Assays (Oct 1, 2018)
- Automated Media Exchange for Spheroid Cultures Using a Novel MultiFlo™ FX Accessory (Jul 31, 2018)
- 3D Spheroid-Based Tumor Invasion Assay (Jul 16, 2018)
- Megan A. Altemus,Laura E. Goo,Andrew C. Little,Joel A. Yates,Hannah G. Cheriyan,Zhi Fen Wu,Sofia D. Merajver (2019) "Breast cancers utilize hypoxic glycogen stores via PYGB, the brain isoform of glycogen phosphorylase, to promote metastatic phenotypes." PLoS ONE
- Little, AC;Pathanjeli, P;Wu, Z;Bao, L;Goo, LE;Yates, JA;Oliver, CR;Soellner, MB;Merajver, SD; (2019) "IL-4/IL-13 Stimulated Macrophages Enhance Breast Cancer Invasion Via Rho-GTPase Regulation of Synergistic VEGF/CCL-18 Signaling." Front Oncol
- Russell, L;Swanner, J;Jaime-Ramirez, AC;Wang, Y;Sprague, A;Banasavadi-Siddegowda, Y;Yoo, JY;Sizemore, GM;Kladney, R;Zhang, J;Lehman, NL;Ostrowski, MC;Hong, B;Caligiuri, M;Yu, J;Kaur, B; (2018) "PTEN expression by an oncolytic herpesvirus directs T-cell mediated tumor clearance." Nat Commun
- Malik, AA;Puissant, J;Buckeridge, KM;Goodall, T;Jehmlich, N;Chowdhury, S;Gweon, HS;Peyton, JM;Mason, KE;van Agtmaal, M;Blaud, A;Clark, IM;Whitaker, J;Pywell, RF;Ostle, N;Gleixner, G;Griffiths, RI (2018) "Land use driven change in soil pH affects microbial carbon cycling processes." Nat Commun
BioSpa 8 Automated Incubator BioSpa 8 Automated Incubator links BioTek readers and imagers together with washers and dispensers...
BioSpa 8: The Story We understand that running long-term cell-based assays requires careful planning and long hours. We also understand the frustration and expense of assay failures. See how BioSpa 8 automates incubated assay workflows and gives you the cell-confidence to walk away.
BioSpa Intro Demo Xavier Amouretti demonstrates examples of typical assay workflows you can automate with BioSpa 8, such as multi-day live-cell workflows, cell fixation and staining protocols, as well as labor-intensive biochemical assays such as ELISAs.
BioSpa 8 Workflow 1 - Live Cell Assay Xavier Amouretti demonstrates how to fully automate a 4-day live-cell workflow in microplates using BioSpa 8.
BioSpa 8 Workflow 2 - Fixed Cell Assay Xavier Amouretti demonstrates how to automate a 30-hour cell assay workflow in microplates, including fixation and staining steps, using BioSpa 8.
BioSpa 8 Workflow 3 - Elisa Workflow Xavier Amouretti demonstrates how to automate an ELISA assay workflow using BioSpa 8.