BioSpa 8 Automated Incubator
Featured Tech Resources
- Kinetic Degradation of IMiD Molecular Glues and Their Target Families (Mar 17, 2022)
- Widefield Microscopy as a Screening Tool for Three-Dimensional Cell Culture (Sep 23, 2020)
- Live Cell Proliferation and Viability (Aug 31, 2020)
- Monitoring pH in Long-term Proliferation Assays (Aug 20, 2020)
- Kinetic Fluorescence Live Cell Assays (Jun 11, 2020)
- Automated Kinetic Imaging Assay of Cell Proliferation in 384-Well Format (Dec 26, 2019)
- Automated Label-Free Method for Measuring Cell Migration in Real-Time with Oris Pro Assay (May 21, 2019)
- α-SMA Expression in Hepatic Stellate Cells (Dec 21, 2018)
Agilent BioTek BioSpa 8 Automated Incubator – Temperature, CO2/O2 Control, Humidity Monitoring, Lid Handling, Ideal Cell Culture Environment BioSpa 8 Automated Incubator links BioTek readers and imagers together with washers and dispensers...
BioSpa 8: The Story We understand that running long-term cell-based assays requires careful planning and long hours. We also understand the frustration and expense of assay failures. See how BioSpa 8 automates incubated assay workflows and gives you the cell-confidence to walk away.
BioSpa Intro Demo Xavier Amouretti demonstrates examples of typical assay workflows you can automate with BioSpa 8, such as multi-day live-cell workflows, cell fixation and staining protocols, as well as labor-intensive biochemical assays such as ELISAs.
BioSpa 8 Workflow 1 - Live Cell Assay Xavier Amouretti demonstrates how to fully automate a 4-day live-cell workflow in microplates using BioSpa 8.
BioSpa 8 Workflow 2 - Fixed Cell Assay Xavier Amouretti demonstrates how to automate a 30-hour cell assay workflow in microplates, including fixation and staining steps, using BioSpa 8.
BioSpa 8 Workflow 3 - Elisa Workflow Xavier Amouretti demonstrates how to automate an ELISA assay workflow using BioSpa 8.