BioSpa 8 Automated Incubator
BioSpa™ 8 Automated Incubator links BioTek readers and imagers together with washers and dispensers for full workflow automation of up to 8 microplates or other labware. BioSpa 8 can automate your workflows, from ELISA to long term live cell assays. Temperature and CO2/O2 control, plus humidity monitoring and lid handling ensure an ideal environment for cell cultures during all experiment stages, with minimal manual intervention. BioSpa's software records and reports session timelines and environmental conditions, while customizable text and email alerts assure confidence during long and short term runs. Link a washer or dispenser and a plate reader or imager for start-to-finish workflow automation.
- Complete workflow automation, sample prep to detection
- Temperature, CO2/O2 control; humidity monitoring
- Records environment conditions; automated alerts
- OnDemand mode: Remove/replace labware, independent scheduling and multi-user profiles
- Compact for biosafety cabinet use
- Uncomplicated software and simple integration
These are just a few examples of the many important applications for BioSpa 8. Visit our Applications page to see more.
BioTek Field Applications Scientists (FAS) and Product Specialists provide unparalleled scientific support, assisting with experimental planning and assay optimization on BioTek’s instrumentation and software. Learn how they can help move your science forward… faster!