BioSpa Live Cell Imaging System
Environmental controls for live cell assays
Critical physiological conditions are maintained in BioSpa: Incubation to 45 °C, CO2/O2 control and humidity monitoring facilitate live cell processes. BioSpa software continuously records the environment conditions to ensure assay success. Customizable text and email notifications allow you to walk away from the process with confidence.
Fluorescence, high contrast brightfield, color brightfield and phase contrast imaging
BioSpa 8 integration with Cytation 5 brings powerful image collection and analysis tools to the automated workflow. With six turret positions for objectives ranging from 1.25x to 60x, four channels plus brightfield, and more than 15 colors available, Cytation 5 brings unsurpassed capabilities to automated digital microscopy for many long-term live cell imaging processes.
Advanced cell-level analysis with Gen5 Software
Gen5 Microplate Reader and Imager software is available in several editions to meet the imaging and analysis requirements of many applications. From basic automated cell counting to advance capabilities including dual masks for nucleus and cytoplasm identification, Gen5 offers complete and powerful quantitative data analysis in and uncomplicated interface.
- Up to 60x magnification and 4 color channels covers a range of applications
- Single- and multi-color, montage, time lapse and automated z-stacking
- Powerful image processing: z-projection, digital phase contrast and image stitching
- Compact system fits in biosafety cabinet for the ultimate cell assay protection
- Lidded plate handling, easy maintenance