MultiFlo FX Multi-Mode Dispenser
- Automating the Wash Steps of ELISpot Assays using BioTek’s 405 TS Microplate Washer (Mar 18, 2020)
- Stimulation of Human Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells (Mar 10, 2020)
- Automated Label-Free Method for Measuring Cell Migration in Real-Time with Oris Pro Assay (May 21, 2019)
- A High-Throughput Luminescence-Based Live Cell Assay to Measure ß-Arrestin Recruitment in Real Time (Apr 4, 2019)
- Determination of Cell Cycle Time (Dec 6, 2018)
- Incorporation of a Novel, Automated Scratch Tool and Kinetic Label-Free Imaging to Perform Wound Healing Assays (Oct 1, 2018)
- Automated Media Exchange for Spheroid Cultures Using a Novel MultiFlo™ FX Accessory (Jul 31, 2018)
- 3D Spheroid-Based Tumor Invasion Assay (Jul 16, 2018)
- Bradley L. Smith, PhD and Philip P. Breitfeld, MD (2013) "Optimizing Oncology Clinical Trials with Personalized Medicine." Drug Discovery & Development
- Daniel R.Hallinger, Ashley S.Murr, Angela R.Buckalew, Steven O.Simmons, Tammy E.Stoker, Susan C.Laws (2017-04) "Development of a screening approach to detect thyroid disrupting chemicals that inhibit the human sodium iodide symporter (NIS)." Toxicology in Vitro
- Brittney N.Wyatt, Leggy A.Arnold, MartinSt. Maurice (2018-06-01) "A high-throughput screening assay for pyruvate carboxylase." Analytical Biochemistry
- Sébastien Penninckx, Shayoni Ray, Kevin Staatz, Charlotte Degorre, Elodie Guiet, Louise Viger, Antoine M. Snijders, Jian-Hua Mao, Gary Karpen, Sylvain. V. Costes (2018) "Coalescence of DNA Double Strand Breaks Induced by Galactic Cosmic Radiation is Modulated by Genetics in 15 Inbred Strains of Mice." Nasa
- Mary JoWildey, AndersHaunso, MatthewTudor, MariaWebb, Jonathan H.Connick (2017) "High-Throughput Screening." Annual Reports in Medicinal Chemistry
Automated Gentle Media Exchange for Spheroid Assays using the AMX module for MultiFlo FX The AMX Module for MultiFlo FX enables gentle automated media exchange to protect and encourage proliferation of spheroids, tumoroids and other 3D cell structures in microplate-based assays.
Automated Scratch Wound Assay Wash Step using MultiFlo FX Multi-Mode Dispenser After AutoScratch wound making tool creates consistent wounds in the microplate, the plate is automatically washed to remove cells that were dislodged from the plate bottom during scratching. A series of three plate washes are completed in a sterile environment followed by media and/or inhibitor addition prior to performing cell migration studies.
MultiFlo FX Multi-Mode Dispenser MultiFlo FX Multi-Mode Dispenser automates many routine liquid handling tasks from dispensing to plate washing and media exchange in a compact modular system.
MultiFlo™ FX - AMX™ for Gentle Automated Media exchange The AMX Module for MultiFlo FX enables gentle automated media exchange to protect and encourage proliferation of spheroids, tumoroids and other 3D cell structures, 2D and suspension cells in microplate-based assays.
MultiFlo™ FX - RAD™ Mapped Dispensing The RAD single channel dispense module for MultiFlo FX enables rapid, custom-mapped dispensing to individual microplate wells, facilitating many applications, including nucleic acid and protein concentration normalization.
The Switch to MultiFlo FX See how switching to the MultiFlo FX dispenser from BioTek can streamline your workflow and improve efficiency.
Automated Gentle Media Exchange of Suspension Cells using the AMX™ module for the MultiFlo™ FX In this video we demonstrate the ability of the Automated Media Exchange (AMX™) module, available on the MultiFlo™ FX Multi-Mode Dispenser, to perform automated gentle media exchange of suspension cells like non-adherent T cells, as well as 3D spheroids. Importantly, the AMX™ module is able to exchange media with no discernible displacement of the biology, as well as protect the directed activation of T cells against tumoroids.