MultiFlo FX Multi-Mode Dispenser
MultiFlo™ FX is an automated multi-mode reagent dispenser for 6- to 1536-well microplates. MultiFlo FX incorporates several unique technologies in its modular design, such as Parallel Dispense, Random Access Dispense and the new, patent-pending Automated Gentle Media Exchange modules to facilitate a variety of liquid handling applications from 2D and 3D cell culture to concentration normalization assays, ELISA, bead-based assays and more. A fully configured MultiFlo FX replaces up to five liquid handlers, saving space, time and instrumentation budgets. MultiFlo FX integrates to the BioSpa™ 8 Automated Incubator and a BioTek imager or multi-mode reader, for complete workflow automation for many cell imaging and biochemical applications.
- Multi-mode dispensing replaces multiple instruments
- Automated, gentle media exchange and spheroid washing
- Mapped dispensing to individual wells for normalization
- Wash module for 6- to 384-well plates
- Parallel Dispense™ technology: peristaltic and/or syringe pumps
- Cell friendly angled dispense and/or wash tubes
These are just a few examples of the many important applications for MultiFlo FX. Visit our Applications page to see more.
BioTek Field Applications Scientists (FAS) and Product Specialists provide unparalleled scientific support, assisting with experimental planning and assay optimization on BioTek’s instrumentation and software. Learn how they can help move your science forward… faster!