405 TS Washer
Featured Tech Resources
- Automating the Wash Steps of ELISpot Assays using an Agilent BioTek 405 TS Microplate Washer (Mar 18, 2020)
- A high-throughput method for multiplex protein analysis using LUNARIS™ BioChips and the BioTek 405 TS Microplate Washer (Nov 30, 2017)
- Optimization of Microplate Washer Performance (Oct 6, 2014)
- MA Rodgers, AS Vallari, B Harris, J Yamaguchi (2017) "Identification of rare HIV-1 group N, HBV AE, and HTLV-3 strains in rural South Cameroon." Virology
- MM Pinette, JC Rodriguez-Lecompte, J Pasick (2014) "Development of a duplex Fluorescent Microsphere Immunoassay (FMIA) for the detection of antibody responses to influenza A and newcastle disease viruses." Journal of Immunological Methods
- Josh Richer, Stephen Albert Johnston and Phillip Stafford (2015-01-01) "Epitope Identification from Fixed-complexity Random-sequence Peptide Microarrays." Molecular & Cellular Proteomics
- Pradeep M. Nair, Hai Ngu, Eric Torres, Scot Marsters, David A. Lawrence, Jean-Philippe (2015-10) "Membrane display and functional analysis of juxtacrine ligand-receptor signaling." BioTechniques
- Elena Cambria, Kasper Renggli, Caroline C. Ahrens, Christi D. Cook, Carsten Kroll∥, Andrew T. Krueger, Barbara Imperiali and Linda G. Griffith (2015) "Covalent Modification of Synthetic Hydrogels with Bioactive Proteins via Sortase-Mediated Ligation." Biomacromolecules
Redefining Microplate Washing…Again The 405 Touch Microplate Washer features BioTek's patented Verify technology, which runs an automated QC check for manifold tube blockage, and visually reports any failed wells.
405 Touch - Basic Operation Here we provide an overview of the new 405 Touch Washer including priming the fluid path, washing a plate and sonicating the manifold.
405 Touch - Touch Screen Introduction Here we provide an overview of the new 405 Touch Washer's touchscreen user interface.