405 TS Washer
- Patented Verify clog detection technology and Ultrasonic Advantage
- High resolution, advanced touchscreen user interface
- Programmable residual volume makes it simple to leave the wells empty or with the exact amount of residual your assay needs
- Password protection: Lock/unlock onboard protocols to keep your critical programs secure against unintended changes
- USB flash drive ports for convenient file transfer and storage
- Optimized for loosely adherent cell monolayers
What's NewSpecial Offer! Trade in your old ELx405™ Washer and save up to 25% off the purchase of 405™ TS Microplate Washer.
- Bead washing
- Cell washing /media exchange
Cell monolayers washed with conventional straight tips can be severely disrupted
Cells after washing with 405 TS angled dispense tips.
These are just a few examples of the many important applications for 405 TS. Visit our Applications page to see more.
BioTek Field Applications Scientists (FAS) and Product Specialists provide unparalleled scientific support, assisting with experimental planning and assay optimization on BioTek’s instrumentation and software. Learn how they can help move your science forward… faster!
Patented Verify™ clog detection technology and Ultrasonic Advantage™
High resolution, advanced touch screen user Interface
Programmable residual volume
USB flash drive ports for convenient file transfer and storage
Optimized for loosely adherent cell monolayers
The 405 TS can process sensitive cell-based assays with its angled dispense tubes and adjustable flow rates. The Dual-Action manifold and carrier offer X-Y-Z adjustment, perfect for optimizing plate positioning and residual removal for cell-based and other assays.
Customer SpotlightConfidence in Washing that Lasts for Generations
Green Mountain Antibodies, in Burlington, Vermont, offers a wide range of services, including hybridoma and antibody development, protein production and purification, cell culture and assay development for customers around the world. The company’s reputation for attention to detail and quality craftsmanship underscores the drive to operate at peak efficiency, and for Rogelio Zimbron, Laboratory Technician who works on protein purification and high-throughput ELISAs, this means minimizing equipment downtime and unnecessary complexity in laboratory workflows.