EL406 Washer Dispenser
Featured Tech Resources
- Automating the Wash Steps of ELISpot Assays using an Agilent BioTek 405 TS Microplate Washer (Mar 18, 2020)
- Determination of Cell Confluence using Automated Cell Imaging for Verification of Cell Retention during Rigorous Cell Washing (Dec 20, 2017)
- An Automated Walk-Away System to Perform Differentiation of 3D Mesenchymal Stem Cell Spheroids (Dec 16, 2016)
- Automated Cell Image Analysis for Verification of Cell Retention during Vigorous Cell Washing (Oct 26, 2016)
- Analysis of Cell Retention Following Rigorous Automated Cell Fixation and Staining (Dec 18, 2015)
- Optimization of Microplate Washer Performance (Oct 6, 2014)
- Automated Tissue Culture Cell Fixation and Staining in Microplates (Apr 15, 2013)
- Determination of Endogenous Cellular Kinase Activity Through the Use of an Automated, High Throughput AlphaScreen-Based Assay (Sep 13, 2012)
Agilent BioTek EL406 Washer Dispenser - Fast, Full Plate Washing Along With Three Reagent Dispensers in One Compact Instrument BioTek's EL406 automates the entire cell preparation process.
Semi-Automated ELISA Liquid Handling with EL406 This video depicts the liquid handling process steps of a typical ELISA carried out using EL406 Combination Microplate Washer Dispenser from BioTek Instruments.
EL406 Peristaltic Pump Reagent Dispense This video depicts the dispensing of reagent by an EL406 Combination Microplate Washer Dispenser.