Cytation 5 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
Featured Tech Resources
- Automated Methods for Conducting Cell Culture Quality Control Studies and Assay Optimization (Jan 11, 2021)
- Widefield Microscopy as a Screening Tool for Three-Dimensional Cell Culture (Sep 23, 2020)
- Live Cell Proliferation and Viability (Aug 31, 2020)
- Monitoring pH in Long-term Proliferation Assays (Aug 20, 2020)
- Kinetic Fluorescence Live Cell Assays (Jun 11, 2020)
- Multi-Mode Metabolic Profiling of Stationary Phase Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Exposed to Short-Term Oxidative or Nutrient Stress (Mar 25, 2020)
- High-Throughput Fluorescent Colony Formation Assay (Jan 10, 2020)
- Automated Kinetic Imaging Assay of Cell Proliferation in 384-Well Format (Dec 26, 2019)
- Ma, C;Hu, Y;Zhang, J;Wang, J; (2020) "Pharmacological Characterization of the Mechanism of Action of R523062, a Promising Antiviral for Enterovirus D68." ACS Infect Dis
- Ullah, I;Gahalawat, S;Booshehri, LM;Niederstrasser, H;Majumdar, S;Leija, C;Bradford, JM;Hu, B;Ready, JM;Wetzel, DM; (2020) "An Antiparasitic Compound from the Medicines for Malaria Venture Pathogen Box Promotes Leishmania Tubulin Polymerization." ACS Infect Dis
- Gong, Y;Guo, X;Teng, B;Zhang, Q;Zhang, P;Ding, C; (2021) "Ratiometric fluorescent strategy for malononitrile determination in organic and aqueous medium and biological imaging." Dyes and Pigments
- Calori, I;Caetano, W;Tedesco, A;Hioka, N; (2020) "Self-aggregation of verteporfin in glioblastoma multiforme cells: a static and time-resolved fluorescence study." Dyes and Pigments
- Gila-Díaz, A;Herranz Carrillo, G;Cañas, S;Saenz de Pipaón, M;Martínez-Orgado, JA;Rodríguez-Rodríguez, P;López de Pablo, ÁL;Martin-Cabrejas, MA;Ramiro-Cortijo, D;Arribas, SM; (2020) "Influence of Maternal Age and Gestational Age on Breast Milk Antioxidants During the First Month of Lactation." Nutrients
Cytation Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Plate Readers: Ready for Any Assay BioTek’s Cytation Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Readers are the most advanced microplate readers on the market, delivering performance, versatility and reliability in a unique, patented design.
Agilent Seahorse XF Imaging and Normalization System Agilent’s Seahorse XF Analyzers are now integrated with BioTek’s Cytation Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Readers, providing a seamless, cell count based XF data normalization solution.
Automated Cell Counting with BioTek Imagers Label-free and fluorescence cell counting is fast and easy with BioTek's Cytation and Lionheart Imagers, and Gen5 Software.
Monitoring and inhibiting signal transduction in 2D and 3D cell cultures BioTek describes how their MultiFlo FX and Cytation 5 were used to compare signal transduction assay results conducted in both a traditional “plated cell” or 2-D format and a 3-D collagen-based scaffold.
Cytation 5 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader with Augmented Microscopy™ at SLAS 2017 How Combining Digital Microscopy and Conventional Microplate Reading Can Help You Answer Complex Biological Questions.
Scratch Assay Starter Kit for Wound Healing and Cell Migration Assays BioTek’s Scratch Assay Starter Kit includes everything a researcher needs to implement automated, kinetic cell migration and scratch wound assays when used in conjunction with a BioTek Lionheart™ Automated Microscope or Cytation™ Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader. The Scratch Assay Starter Kit includes the Autoscratch™ Wound Making Tool, the Scratch Assay App, samples of 24-well and 96-well microplates and cleaning reagents.
Combining 3D Cell Culture Assays with Live Imaging Principal scientist, Brad Larson from BioTek, discusses how combination of the Cytation 5 plate reader with Corning’s spheroid microplate range is ideal for 3D cell culture assay and imaging.
Live Cell Assay Automation from BioTek Optimize live cell assay automation with BioTek’s Cytation 5 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader and BioSpa 8 Automated Incubator.
More Effective Drug Screening with Cultured 3D Cell Clusters See how Likarda uses Cytation 5 to image spheroids for drug discovery.
Biocompare Bench Tip - 3D Cell Culture Here we describe how to create a custom protocol incorporating optimized parameters for best performance with specific assay workflows.
From Media Exchange to Image Acquisition: Optimize Your Entire In Vitro Workflow Chris Laucius, Ph.D., Imaging and Microscopy Specialist, BioTek , explains how the plate washers and imagers from BioTek Instruments can help with every step of your workflow: from gentle media exchange, sample prep, image acquisition all the way to data analysis.