Cytation 5 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
Featured Tech Resources
- Histology and Slide Scanning for Light Microscopy (Feb 5, 2021)
- Automated Methods for Conducting Cell Culture Quality Control Studies and Assay Optimization (Jan 11, 2021)
- Widefield Microscopy as a Screening Tool for Three-Dimensional Cell Culture (Sep 23, 2020)
- Live Cell Proliferation and Viability (Aug 31, 2020)
- Monitoring pH in Long-term Proliferation Assays (Aug 20, 2020)
- The paralogous transcription factors Stp1 and Stp2 of Candida albicans have distinct functions in nutrient acquisition and host interaction (Jul 29, 2020)
- Kinetic Fluorescence Live Cell Assays (Jun 11, 2020)
- Multi-Mode Metabolic Profiling of Stationary Phase Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Exposed to Short-Term Oxidative or Nutrient Stress (Mar 25, 2020)
- Rocha, H;Godet, I;Kurtoglu, F;Metzcar, J;Konstantinopoulos, K;Bhoyar, S;Gilkes, D;Macklin, P; (2021-1-2) "A persistent invasive phenotype in post-hypoxic tumor cells is revealed by novel fate-mapping and computational modeling." bioRxiv
- Shrestha, N;Gall, FM;Vesin, J;Chambon, M;Turcatti, G;Fotiadis, D;Riedl, R;Plattet, P; (2021-1-18) "Antiviral Screen against Canine Distemper Virus-Induced Membrane Fusion Activity." Viruses
- Xia, M;Huang, P;Jiang, X;Tan, M; (2021-1-6) "A Nanoparticle-Based Trivalent Vaccine Targeting the Glycan Binding VP8* Domains of Rotaviruses." Viruses
- Maturavongsadit, P;Narayanan, L;Chansoria, P;Shirwaiker, R;Benhabbour, S; (2021-3-15) "Cell-Laden Nanocellulose/Chitosan-Based Bioinks for 3D Bioprinting and Enhanced Osteogenic Cell Differentiation." ACS Applied Bio Materials
- Bai, Y;Gu, CY;Pan, R;Abid, M;Zang, HY;Yang, X;Tan, G;Chen, Y; (2021-2-9) "Activity of A Novel Succinate Dehydrogenase Inhibitor Fungicide Pydiflumetofen against Fusarium fujikuroi causing Rice Bakanae Disease." Plant disease
Cytation Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Plate Readers: Ready for Any Assay BioTek’s Cytation Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Readers are the most advanced microplate readers on the market, delivering performance, versatility and reliability in a unique, patented design.
Agilent Seahorse XF Imaging and Normalization System Agilent’s Seahorse XF Analyzers are now integrated with BioTek’s Cytation Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Readers, providing a seamless, cell count based XF data normalization solution.
Automated Cell Counting with BioTek Imagers Label-free and fluorescence cell counting is fast and easy with BioTek's Cytation and Lionheart Imagers, and Gen5 Software.
Monitoring and inhibiting signal transduction in 2D and 3D cell cultures BioTek describes how their MultiFlo FX and Cytation 5 were used to compare signal transduction assay results conducted in both a traditional “plated cell” or 2-D format and a 3-D collagen-based scaffold.
Cytation 5 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader with Augmented Microscopy™ at SLAS 2017 How Combining Digital Microscopy and Conventional Microplate Reading Can Help You Answer Complex Biological Questions.
AutoScratch Wound Making Tool for Wound Healing and Cell Migration Assays BioTek’s AutoScratch Wound Making Tool and Scratch Assay App provide everything a researcher needs to implement automated, kinetic cell migration and scratch wound assays when used in conjunction with a BioTek Lionheart Automated Microscope or Cytation Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader.
Combining 3D Cell Culture Assays with Live Imaging Principal scientist, Brad Larson from BioTek, discusses how combination of the Cytation 5 plate reader with Corning’s spheroid microplate range is ideal for 3D cell culture assay and imaging.
Live Cell Assay Automation from BioTek Optimize live cell assay automation with BioTek’s Cytation 5 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader and BioSpa 8 Automated Incubator.
More Effective Drug Screening with Cultured 3D Cell Clusters See how Likarda uses Cytation 5 to image spheroids for drug discovery.
Biocompare Bench Tip - 3D Cell Culture Here we describe how to create a custom protocol incorporating optimized parameters for best performance with specific assay workflows.
From Media Exchange to Image Acquisition: Optimize Your Entire In Vitro Workflow Chris Laucius, Ph.D., Imaging and Microscopy Specialist, BioTek , explains how the plate washers and imagers from BioTek Instruments can help with every step of your workflow: from gentle media exchange, sample prep, image acquisition all the way to data analysis.