Cytation 5 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
- High-Throughput Fluorescent Colony Formation Assay (Jan 10, 2020)
- Automated Kinetic Imaging Assay of Cell Proliferation in 384-Well Format (Dec 26, 2019)
- Nuclear Translocation of RelA in Stimulated Macrophages (Sep 18, 2019)
- Automated Label-Free Method for Measuring Cell Migration in Real-Time with Oris Pro Assay (May 21, 2019)
- Automated Analysis of Neutrophil NETosis Activity (Apr 30, 2019)
- Optimization of a Multi-Mode Detection Model for Measuring Real-Time Cellular Respiration and Mitochondrial Function using Fluorescent Biosensors (Jan 31, 2019)
- α-SMA Expression in Hepatic Stellate Cells (Dec 21, 2018)
- Determination of Cell Cycle Time (Dec 6, 2018)
- Achilli, EE; (2019) "Diseño de nanopartículas proteicas con reconocimiento molecular mediante entrecruzamiento radioinducido." Thesis
- Clauson, R; (2019) "Viral Mimicking Iron-Oxide Nanoplatforms for Highly Efficient Lymph Node Delivery and Lymphocyte Activation." Thesis
- Ting, HC; (2019) "How organisms lacking oxidizable lipids utilize lipid peroxidation for signaling: lipidomics approach." Thesis
- Sanz Martin, G; (2019) "Estudio metagenómico de muestras de agua superficial y de sedimento procedentes de la laguna hipersalina de Pétrola (Albacete)." Thesis
- Brittain, AL; (2019) "Growth Hormone (GH) and the Glomerular Podocyte." Thesis
Agilent Seahorse XF Imaging and Normalization System Agilent’s Seahorse XF Analyzers are now integrated with BioTek’s Cytation Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Readers, providing a seamless, cell count based XF data normalization solution.
Cytation 5 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader Cytation combines high-quality, high-definition automated microscopy and traditional multi-mode detection in a modular, upgradable instrument.
Automated Cell Counting with BioTek Imagers Label-free and fluorescence cell counting is fast and easy with BioTek's Cytation and Lionheart Imagers, and Gen5 Software.
Monitoring and inhibiting signal transduction in 2D and 3D cell cultures BioTek describes how their MultiFlo FX and Cytation 5 were used to compare signal transduction assay results conducted in both a traditional “plated cell” or 2-D format and a 3-D collagen-based scaffold.
Cytation 5 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader with Augmented Microscopy™ at SLAS 2017 How Combining Digital Microscopy and Conventional Microplate Reading Can Help You Answer Complex Biological Questions.
Scratch Assay Starter Kit for Wound Healing and Cell Migration Assays BioTek’s Scratch Assay Starter Kit includes everything a researcher needs to implement automated, kinetic cell migration and scratch wound assays when used in conjunction with a BioTek Lionheart™ Automated Microscope or Cytation™ Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader. The Scratch Assay Starter Kit includes the Autoscratch™ Wound Making Tool, the Scratch Assay App, samples of 24-well and 96-well microplates and cleaning reagents.
Combining 3D Cell Culture Assays with Live Imaging Principal scientist, Brad Larson from BioTek, discusses how combination of the Cytation 5 plate reader with Corning’s spheroid microplate range is ideal for 3D cell culture assay and imaging.
Live Cell Assay Automation from BioTek Optimize live cell assay automation with BioTek’s Cytation 5 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader and BioSpa 8 Automated Incubator.
More Effective Drug Screening with Cultured 3D Cell Clusters See how Likarda uses Cytation 5 to image spheroids for drug discovery.
Biocompare Bench Tip - 3D Cell Culture Here we describe how to create a custom protocol incorporating optimized parameters for best performance with specific assay workflows.
From Media Exchange to Image Acquisition: Optimize Your Entire In Vitro Workflow Chris Laucius, Ph.D., Imaging and Microscopy Specialist, BioTek , explains how the plate washers and imagers from BioTek Instruments can help with every step of your workflow: from gentle media exchange, sample prep, image acquisition all the way to data analysis.