Cytation 5 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
- Multi-Mode Metabolic Profiling of Stationary Phase Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Exposed to Short-Term Oxidative or Nutrient Stress (Mar 25, 2020)
- High-Throughput Fluorescent Colony Formation Assay (Jan 10, 2020)
- Automated Kinetic Imaging Assay of Cell Proliferation in 384-Well Format (Dec 26, 2019)
- Nuclear Translocation of RelA in Stimulated Macrophages (Sep 18, 2019)
- Automated Label-Free Method for Measuring Cell Migration in Real-Time with Oris Pro Assay (May 21, 2019)
- Automated Analysis of Neutrophil NETosis Activity (Apr 30, 2019)
- Optimization of a Multi-Mode Detection Model for Measuring Real-time Cellular Respiration and Mitochondrial Function using Fluorophoric Biosensors (Jan 31, 2019)
- α-SMA Expression in Hepatic Stellate Cells (Dec 21, 2018)
- Megan A. Altemus,Laura E. Goo,Andrew C. Little,Joel A. Yates,Hannah G. Cheriyan,Zhi Fen Wu,Sofia D. Merajver (2019) "Breast cancers utilize hypoxic glycogen stores via PYGB, the brain isoform of glycogen phosphorylase, to promote metastatic phenotypes." PLoS ONE
- Habiba, K;Aziz, K;Sanders, K;Santiago, CM;Mahadevan, LSK;Makarov, V;Weiner, BR;Morell, G;Krishnan, S; (2019) "Enhancing Colorectal Cancer Radiation Therapy Efficacy using Silver Nanoprisms Decorated with Graphene as Radiosensitizers." Sci Rep
- Rattanapisit, K;Phakham, T;Buranapraditkun, S;Siriwattananon, K;Boonkrai, C;Pisitkun, T;Hirankarn, N;Strasser, R;Abe, Y;Phoolcharoen, W; (2019) "Structural and In Vitro Functional Analyses of Novel Plant-Produced Anti-Human PD1 Antibody." Sci Rep
- Altube, MJ;Martínez, MMB;Malheiros, B;Maffía, PC;Barbosa, LRS;Morilla, MJ;Romero, EL; (2019) "Fast Biofilm Penetration and Anti-PAO1 Activity of Nebulized Azithromycin in Nanoarchaeosomes." Mol. Pharm.
- Kalindamar, S;Kordon, AO;Abdelhamed, H;Tan, W;Pinchuk, LM;Karsi, A; (2019) "Edwardsiella ictaluri evpP is required for colonisation of channel catfish ovary cells and necrosis in anterior kidney macrophages." Cell. Microbiol.
Cytation Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Plate Readers: Ready for Any Assay BioTek’s Cytation Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Readers are the most advanced microplate readers on the market, delivering performance, versatility and reliability in a unique, patented design.
Agilent Seahorse XF Imaging and Normalization System Agilent’s Seahorse XF Analyzers are now integrated with BioTek’s Cytation Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Readers, providing a seamless, cell count based XF data normalization solution.
Automated Cell Counting with BioTek Imagers Label-free and fluorescence cell counting is fast and easy with BioTek's Cytation and Lionheart Imagers, and Gen5 Software.
Monitoring and inhibiting signal transduction in 2D and 3D cell cultures BioTek describes how their MultiFlo FX and Cytation 5 were used to compare signal transduction assay results conducted in both a traditional “plated cell” or 2-D format and a 3-D collagen-based scaffold.
Cytation 5 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader with Augmented Microscopy™ at SLAS 2017 How Combining Digital Microscopy and Conventional Microplate Reading Can Help You Answer Complex Biological Questions.
Scratch Assay Starter Kit for Wound Healing and Cell Migration Assays BioTek’s Scratch Assay Starter Kit includes everything a researcher needs to implement automated, kinetic cell migration and scratch wound assays when used in conjunction with a BioTek Lionheart™ Automated Microscope or Cytation™ Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader. The Scratch Assay Starter Kit includes the Autoscratch™ Wound Making Tool, the Scratch Assay App, samples of 24-well and 96-well microplates and cleaning reagents.
Combining 3D Cell Culture Assays with Live Imaging Principal scientist, Brad Larson from BioTek, discusses how combination of the Cytation 5 plate reader with Corning’s spheroid microplate range is ideal for 3D cell culture assay and imaging.
Live Cell Assay Automation from BioTek Optimize live cell assay automation with BioTek’s Cytation 5 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader and BioSpa 8 Automated Incubator.
More Effective Drug Screening with Cultured 3D Cell Clusters See how Likarda uses Cytation 5 to image spheroids for drug discovery.
Biocompare Bench Tip - 3D Cell Culture Here we describe how to create a custom protocol incorporating optimized parameters for best performance with specific assay workflows.
From Media Exchange to Image Acquisition: Optimize Your Entire In Vitro Workflow Chris Laucius, Ph.D., Imaging and Microscopy Specialist, BioTek , explains how the plate washers and imagers from BioTek Instruments can help with every step of your workflow: from gentle media exchange, sample prep, image acquisition all the way to data analysis.