Cytation 5 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
Cytation™ 5 combines automated digital microscopy and conventional microplate detection in a configurable, upgradable platform. The microscopy module offers up to 60x magnification in fluorescence, brightfield, high contrast brightfield, color brightfield and phase contrast for maximum applications reach. The multi-mode detection modules include filter- and monochromator-based fluorescence detection, luminescence and UV-Vis absorbance detection. Gen5™ software provides complete control over all imaging and data capture, plus powerful image and data analysis.
- Modular digital microscopy and multi-mode detection, each with independent optical components
- CO2/O2 control, incubation and shaking for live cell assays
- Wide field of view camera for fast whole well imaging
- Label-free cell counting for cell proliferation studies
- More than 20 imaging filter/LED cube colors reach many applications
- Patented Hybrid optics: sensitivity of filters, flexibility of monochromator
- Variable bandwidth monochromators optimize fluorophore detection
- 100 mW Alpha Laser: Speed and performance-based excitation for Alpha assays
- Modular design
- Peltier Cooling Module maintains environmental stability for uncompromised assay integrity
Seahorse XF Imaging and Normalization System
Cytation 5 is a key component of Agilent Technologies’ Seahorse XF Imaging and Normalization System. XFe Analyzers simultaneously measure the two major cellular energy-producing pathways, mitochondrial respiration and glycolysis, in live cells and in real time. The integrated solution with Cytation 5 combines cellular analysis and imaging for an intuitive workflow to streamline XF data interpretation.
- Cell migration and invasion assays
- Live cell imaging
- Multi-mode reader applications
- Phenotypic assays
The Scratch Assay Starter Kit automates cell migration and wound healing assays
The Scratch Assay App automatically calculates % confluence, wound width and maximum healing rate (max V).
These are just a few examples of the many important applications for Cytation 5. Visit our Applications page to see more.
BioTek Field Applications Scientists (FAS) and Product Specialists provide unparalleled scientific support, assisting with experimental planning and assay optimization on BioTek’s instrumentation and software. Learn how they can help move your science forward… faster!