Cytation 5 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
Cytation™ 5 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader combines automated digital widefield microscopy with conventional multi-mode microplate reading in a unique, patented design. With Cytation 5, you can capture rich phenotypic cellular information and well-based quantitative data in a single experiment. Cytation 5, along with Gen5 software, automates the workflow from image capture, processing, and analysis to create publication-ready images and data. Augmented Microscopy™ is the combination of all of these features in one compact system.
- Combined digital microscopy and multi-mode detection
- Patented Hybrid optics: sensitivity of filters, flexibility of monochromator
- Variable bandwidth monochromators optimize fluorophore detection
- 100 mW Alpha Laser: Speed and performance-based excitation for Alpha assays
- CO2/O2 control, incubation and shaking for live cell assays
- Label-free cell counting for cell proliferation studies
These are just a few examples of the many important applications for Cytation 5. Visit our Applications page to see more.