Cytation 1 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
Featured Tech Resources
- Live Cell Proliferation and Viability (Aug 31, 2020)
- Kinetic Fluorescence Live Cell Assays (Jun 11, 2020)
- Nuclear Translocation of RelA in Stimulated Macrophages (Sep 18, 2019)
- Automated Analysis of Neutrophil NETosis Activity (Apr 30, 2019)
- Determination of Cell Cycle Time (Dec 6, 2018)
- Advanced Wound Healing Assay Workflow using Automated Scratch Wound Creation, High Contrast Brightfield and Fluorescence Kinetic Imaging (Dec 6, 2018)
- XF Data Normalization by the Agilent Seahorse XF Imaging and Normalization System (Sep 5, 2018)
- Agilent Seahorse XF Imaging & Cell Counting Software (Jun 28, 2018)
- Han, Y;Zhou, CM;Shen, H;Tan, J;Dong, Q;Zhang, L;McGowan, SJ;Zhao, J;Sowa, GA;Kang, JD;Niedernhofer, LJ;Robbins, PD;Vo, NN; (2020) "Attenuation of ataxia telangiectasia mutated signalling mitigates age-associated intervertebral disc degeneration." Aging Cell
- Lawrence, M;Shell, S;Beckford, F; (2020) "Binuclear manganese-iron complexes containing ferrocenyl thiosemicarbazones: biological activity and carbon monoxide-releasing properties." Inorganica Chimica Acta
- Guo, J;Jiang, W;Li, Q;Jaiswal, M;Guo, Z; (2020) "Comparative immunological studies of tumor-associated Lewis X, Lewis Y, and KH-1 antigens." Carbohydrate Research
- Hamann, A;Thomas, AK;Kozisek, T;Farris, E;Lück, S;Zhang, Y;Pannier, AK; (2020) "Screening a chemically defined extracellular matrix mimetic substrate library to identify substrates that enhance substrate-mediated transfection." Exp. Biol. Med. (Maywood)
- Song, Y;Wang, H;Zhang, L;Lai, B;Liu, K;Tan, M; (2020) "Protein corona formation of human serum albumin with carbon quantum dots from roast salmon." Food Funct
Cytation Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Plate Readers: Ready for Any Assay BioTek’s Cytation Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Readers are the most advanced microplate readers on the market, delivering performance, versatility and reliability in a unique, patented design.
Automated Cell Counting with BioTek Imagers Label-free and fluorescence cell counting is fast and easy with BioTek's Cytation and Lionheart Imagers, and Gen5 Software.
Cytation 1 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader: Automated Digital Quantitative Microscopy with Multi-Mode Microplate Detection Cytation™ 1 is an affordable solution for a wide range of live and fixed cell, and traditional biochemical applications.
Agilent Seahorse XF Imaging and Normalization System Agilent’s Seahorse XF Analyzers are now integrated with BioTek’s Cytation Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Readers, providing a seamless, cell count based XF data normalization solution.
Small Molecule STAT Inhibitors as New Cancer Treatments with BioTek’s Cytation In this video, Professor Patrick Gunning discusses his work developing small molecule inhibitors for STAT proteins, with the aim of developing new cancer treatments. STAT-3 is found to be hyperactive in over 70% of human cancer, leading to uncontrolled cell growth, whilst STAT-5 has recently been identified as a target in haematological oncology.
Introducing Cytation 1: A Dual Microplate Analysis and Automated Imaging System Xavier Amouretti, head of product management, Biotek, describes the Cytation 1, a third generation microplate detection and imaging platform. This innovative system enables cellular assay multiplexing and high-resolution imaging of cells in real time.
Combining 3D Cell Culture Assays with Live Imaging Principal scientist, Brad Larson from BioTek, discusses how combination of the Cytation 5 plate reader with Corning’s spheroid microplate range is ideal for 3D cell culture assay and imaging.
Scratch Assay Starter Kit for Wound Healing and Cell Migration Assays BioTek’s Scratch Assay Starter Kit includes everything a researcher needs to implement automated, kinetic cell migration and scratch wound assays when used in conjunction with a BioTek Lionheart™ Automated Microscope or Cytation™ Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader. The Scratch Assay Starter Kit includes the Autoscratch™ Wound Making Tool, the Scratch Assay App, samples of 24-well and 96-well microplates and cleaning reagents.