Cytation 1 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
Featured Tech Resources
- Live Cell Proliferation and Viability (Aug 31, 2020)
- Kinetic Fluorescence Live Cell Assays (Jun 11, 2020)
- Nuclear Translocation of RelA in Stimulated Macrophages (Sep 18, 2019)
- Automated Analysis of Neutrophil NETosis Activity (Apr 30, 2019)
- BioTek Resources for Agilent MitoXpress® Intra Intracellular Oxygen Assay (Jan 29, 2019)
- Determination of Cell Cycle Time (Dec 6, 2018)
- Advanced Wound Healing Assay Workflow using Automated Scratch Wound Creation, High Contrast Brightfield and Fluorescence Kinetic Imaging (Dec 6, 2018)
- XF Data Normalization by the Agilent Seahorse XF Imaging and Normalization System (Sep 5, 2018)
- Lu, J;Gu, L;Li, Q;Wu, N;Li, H;Zhang, X; (2021-12-1) "Andrographolide emeliorates maltol aluminium-induced neurotoxicity via regulating p62-mediated Keap1-Nrf2 pathways in PC12 cells." Pharmaceutical biology
- McCann, KJ;Yadav, M;Alishahedani, ME;Freeman, AF;Myles, IA; (2021-3-4) "Differential responses to folic acid in an established keloid fibroblast cell line are mediated by JAK1/2 and STAT3." PloS one
- Jurov, A;Kos, ;Hojnik, N;Sremački, I;Nikiforov, A;Leys, C;Serša, G;Cvelbar, U; (2021-1-30) "Analysing Mouse Skin Cell Behaviour under a Non-Thermal kHz Plasma Jet." Applied Sciences
- Ye, M;Zhao, F;Ma, K;Zhou, K;Ma, J;Fu, H;Xu, Z;Huang, W;Wang, W;Zhao, J;Lv, B; (2021-3-11) "Enhanced effects of salidroside on erectile function and corpora cavernosa autophagy in a cavernous nerve injury rat model." Andrologia
- Noubissi, F;McBride, A;Leppert, H;Millet, L;Wang, X;Davern, S; (2021-1-9) "A High-Throughput, Time-Resolved Fluorescence Approach Increases γ-H2AX Detection." Research Square
Agilent BioTek Cytation Cell Imaging Multimode Microplate Readers: Ready For Any Assay BioTek’s Cytation Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Readers are the most advanced microplate readers on the market, delivering performance, versatility and reliability in a unique, patented design.
Agilent BioTek Cytation Cell Imaging Multimode Reader and Gen5 Microplate Reader and Imager Software for Automated Cell Counting Label-free and fluorescence cell counting is fast and easy with BioTek's Cytation and Lionheart Imagers, and Gen5 Software.
Agilent BioTek Cytation 1 Cell Imaging Multimode Reader Combines Fluorescence and High Contrast Brightfield Imaging With Conventional Multimode Detection Cytation 1 is an affordable solution for a wide range of live and fixed cell, and traditional biochemical applications.
Agilent Seahorse XF Imaging and Normalization System Agilent’s Seahorse XF Analyzers are now integrated with BioTek’s Cytation Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Readers, providing a seamless, cell count based XF data normalization solution.
Small Molecule STAT Inhibitors as New Cancer Treatments with BioTek’s Cytation In this video, Professor Patrick Gunning discusses his work developing small molecule inhibitors for STAT proteins, with the aim of developing new cancer treatments. STAT-3 is found to be hyperactive in over 70% of human cancer, leading to uncontrolled cell growth, whilst STAT-5 has recently been identified as a target in haematological oncology.
Introducing Cytation 1: A Dual Microplate Analysis and Automated Imaging System Xavier Amouretti, head of product management, Biotek, describes the Cytation 1, a third generation microplate detection and imaging platform. This innovative system enables cellular assay multiplexing and high-resolution imaging of cells in real time.
Combining 3D Cell Culture Assays with Live Imaging Principal scientist, Brad Larson from BioTek, discusses how combination of the Cytation 5 plate reader with Corning’s spheroid microplate range is ideal for 3D cell culture assay and imaging.
Agilent BioTek AutoScratch Wound Making Tool and Scratch Assay App - Automated Uniform Scratch Wounds for Robust Cell Migration Analysis BioTek’s AutoScratch Wound Making Tool and Scratch Assay App provide everything a researcher needs to implement automated, kinetic cell migration and scratch wound assays when used in conjunction with a BioTek Lionheart Automated Microscope or Cytation Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader.