Cytation 1 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
- Affordable, patented, quantitative digital microscopy and optional multi-mode microplate detection
- Augmented Microscopy™ using Gen5 software for seamless image capture to quantitative publication ready data with no extensive training required
- Fluorescence and high contrast brightfield imaging from 1.25x to 60x to capture large regions of interest or intracellular details
- Affordable automation: automated XY stage, focus, exposure, image capture and LED intensity
- Cell friendly design: 4-Zone incubation to 45°C with Condensation Control, CO2/O2 control, angled injectors and lidded plate handling
- High performance filter-based fluorescence detection with convenience of monochromator based UV-Vis absorbance
- Peltier Cooling Module maintains environmental stability for uncompromised assay integrity
Seahorse XF Imaging and Normalization SystemCytation 1 is a key component of Agilent Technologies’ Seahorse XF Imaging and Normalization System. XFe Analyzers simultaneously measure the two major cellular energy-producing pathways, mitochondrial respiration and glycolysis, in live cells and in real time. The integrated solution with Cytation 1 combines cellular analysis and imaging for an intuitive workflow to streamline XF data interpretation.
- Cell migration and invasion assays
- Live cell imaging
- Label-free cell counting
- Multi-mode reader applications
- Phenotypic assays
These are just a few examples of the many important applications for Cytation 1. Visit our Applications page to see more.
BioTek Field Applications Scientists (FAS) and Product Specialists provide unparalleled scientific support, assisting with experimental planning and assay optimization on BioTek’s instrumentation and software. Learn how they can help move your science forward… faster!