Lionheart LXAutomated Microscope
BioTek’s new Lionheart LX Automated Microscope is designed with affordability in mind, offering an alternative to expensive, custom-built automated microscopes that are complex to learn and use. The compact, ocular-free hardware design eases ergonomic discomfort. Along with Gen5™ software, Lionheart LX enables Augmented Microscopy™, which fully automates image capture, processing and analysis. Load samples, start a run and come back to publication-ready images and quantitative data. Lionheart LX can help increase your research output while reducing processing time and costs.
- Affordable automated digital microscopy
- High contrast brightfield, color brightfield and fluorescence imaging
- Augmented Microscopy: Easy imaging workflow automation
- Quick analyze: instant cell count and confluence measurement
- More than 20 imaging filter/LED cube colors reach many applications
- Integrated, compact design offers quick installation and setup
With its comprehensive feature set, Lionheart LX automates many microscopy workflows, including:
- Cell migration and invasion assays
- Cell counting
- Endpoint live cell assays (apoptosis, autophagy, cytotoxicity and others)
- Histology (H&E)
- Label-free cell counting
These are just a few examples of the many important applications for Lionheart LX. Visit our Applications page to see more.
BioTek Field Applications Scientists (FAS) and Product Specialists provide unparalleled scientific support, assisting with experimental planning and assay optimization on BioTek’s instrumentation and software. Learn how they can help move your science forward… faster!