Lionheart FXAutomated Microscope
Featured Tech Resources
- Histology and Slide Scanning for Light Microscopy (Feb 5, 2021)
- Automated Methods for Conducting Cell Culture Quality Control Studies and Assay Optimization (Jan 11, 2021)
- Image Analysis of Herpesvirales Specificity Challenge using Direct Fluorescence Antibody Assay (DFA) (Dec 10, 2020)
- Live Cell Proliferation and Viability (Aug 31, 2020)
- Kinetic Fluorescence Live Cell Assays (Jun 11, 2020)
- Automated Scoring of Acid-Fast Bacteria by Fluorescent Smear Microscopy (Oct 16, 2019)
- Nuclear Translocation of RelA in Stimulated Macrophages (Sep 18, 2019)
- Automated Analysis of Neutrophil NETosis Activity (Apr 30, 2019)
- Oner, E;Kotmakci, M;Baird, AM;Gray, SG;Debelec Butuner, B;Bozkurt, E;Kantarci, AG;Finn, SP; (2021-3-8) "Development of EphA2 siRNA-loaded lipid nanoparticles and combination with a small-molecule histone demethylase inhibitor in prostate cancer cells and tumor spheroids." Journal of nanobiotechnology
- Nelson, MR;Ghoshal, D;Mejías, JC;Rubio, DF;Keith, E;Roy, K; (2021-3-1) "A multi-niche microvascularized human bone marrow (hBM) on-a-chip elucidates key roles of the endosteal niche in hBM physiology." Biomaterials
- Sun, X;Gao, R;Li, W;Zhao, Y;Yang, H;Chen, H;Jiang, H;Dong, Z;Hu, J;Liu, J;Zou, Y;Sun, A;Ge, J; (2021-7-1) "Alda-1 treatment promotes the therapeutic effect of mitochondrial transplantation for myocardial ischemia-reperfusion injury." Bioactive materials
- German, Y; (2020-1-1) "L\'imagerie cellulaire à haut débit révèle le contrôle de la synapse immunologique par le cytosquelette d\'actine." Thesis
- AlaylioĞlu, M;Dursun, E;Yilmazer, S;Ak, DG; (2020-12-1) "A Bridge Between in vitro and in vivo Studies in Neuroscience: Organotypic Brain Slice Cultures." Noro psikiyatri arsivi
Experience a Better Perspective with Lionheart Automated Microscopes With Lionheart Automated Microscopes and Gen5 Software, it’s easier than ever to capture high quality images and run powerful analysis.
Automated Cell Counting with BioTek Imagers Label-free and fluorescence cell counting is fast and easy with BioTek's Cytation and Lionheart Imagers, and Gen5 Software.
Live Cell Imaging and Analysis with Lionheart FX Learn how the Lionheart FX's integrated design and environmental controls make it suited for short and long-term kinetic live cell applications.
From Media Exchange to Image Acquisition: Optimize Your Entire In Vitro Workflow Chris Laucius, Ph.D., Imaging and Microscopy Specialist, BioTek , explains how the plate washers and imagers from BioTek Instruments can help with every step of your workflow: from gentle media exchange, sample prep, image acquisition all the way to data analysis.
AutoScratch Wound Making Tool for Wound Healing and Cell Migration Assays BioTek’s AutoScratch Wound Making Tool and Scratch Assay App provide everything a researcher needs to implement automated, kinetic cell migration and scratch wound assays when used in conjunction with a BioTek Lionheart Automated Microscope or Cytation Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader.
High Magnification Oil Immersion Imaging in Lionheart FX Learn more about air and oil immersion imaging with BioTek’s Lionheart FX Automated Live Cell Imager and Gen5 Software.
Lionheart FX: Typical Applications at ISSCR 2017 An introduction to the Lionheart FX and its typical applications.
Augmented Microscopy™ at ASCB with BioTek’s Lionheart FX Automated Microscope Lionheart™ FX Automated Microscope with Augmented Microscopy™ is an all inclusive microscopy system which provides automated image capture, processing and analysis – along with real-time annotation and built-in time lapse movie making for publication-ready images and data.
Lionheart FX Automated Microscope Debuts at Experimental Biology 2016 Lionheart FX Automated Microscope Imager enables superior digital microscopy with high resolution images up to 100x.
Improve Your Cell Imaging with a Fully Automated, Versatile Inverted Microscope Dr Arne Giebeler, Sales Support Specialist at BioTek Instruments Inc., describes how the compact Lionheart FX has enhanced environmental and focusing controls to facilitate multiple cell imaging applications.