Lionheart FXAutomated Microscope
Featured Tech Resources
- Automated Methods for Conducting Cell Culture Quality Control Studies and Assay Optimization (Jan 11, 2021)
- Image Analysis of Herpesvirales Specificity Challenge using Direct Fluorescence Antibody Assay (DFA) (Dec 10, 2020)
- Live Cell Proliferation and Viability (Aug 31, 2020)
- Kinetic Fluorescence Live Cell Assays (Jun 11, 2020)
- Automated Scoring of Acid-fast Bacteria (AFB) by Fluorescent Smear Microscopy (Oct 16, 2019)
- Nuclear Translocation of RelA in Stimulated Macrophages (Sep 18, 2019)
- Automated Analysis of Neutrophil NETosis Activity (Apr 30, 2019)
- Analyzing Wound Healing in Zebrafish Embryos (Feb 11, 2019)
- Şengül, B;Dursun, E;Verkhratsky, A;Gezen-Ak, D; (2020) "Overexpression of α-Synuclein Reorganises Growth Factor Profile of Human Astrocytes." Mol. Neurobiol.
- Kondrateva, E;Adilgereeva, E;Amelina, E;Tabakov, V;Demchenko, A;Ustinov, K;Yasinovsky, M;Voronina, E;Lavrov, A;Smirnikhina, S; (2020) "Generation of induced pluripotent stem cell line (RCMGi001-A) from human skin fibroblasts of a cystic fibrosis patient with p.F508del mutation." Stem cell research
- Shendy, NAM;Raghu, D;Roy, S;Perry, CH;Safi, A;Branco, MR;Homayouni, R;Abell, AN; (2020) "Coordinated regulation of Rel expression by MAP3K4, CBP, and HDAC6 controls phenotypic switching." Commun Biol
- Berry, JTL;Muñoz, LE;Rodríguez Stewart, RM;Selvaraj, P;Mainou, BA; (2020) "Doxorubicin Conjugation to Reovirus Improves Oncolytic Efficacy in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer." Molecular therapy oncolytics
- Wu, J;Li, L;Jiang, G;Zhan, H;Zhu, X;Yang, W; (2020) "NCAPG2 facilitates glioblastoma cells\' malignancy and xenograft tumor growth via HBO1 activation by phosphorylation." Cell Tissue Res.
Experience a Better Perspective with Lionheart Automated Microscopes With Lionheart Automated Microscopes and Gen5 Software, it’s easier than ever to capture high quality images and run powerful analysis.
Automated Cell Counting with BioTek Imagers Label-free and fluorescence cell counting is fast and easy with BioTek's Cytation and Lionheart Imagers, and Gen5 Software.
Live Cell Imaging and Analysis with Lionheart FX Learn how the Lionheart FX's integrated design and environmental controls make it suited for short and long-term kinetic live cell applications.
From Media Exchange to Image Acquisition: Optimize Your Entire In Vitro Workflow Chris Laucius, Ph.D., Imaging and Microscopy Specialist, BioTek , explains how the plate washers and imagers from BioTek Instruments can help with every step of your workflow: from gentle media exchange, sample prep, image acquisition all the way to data analysis.
Scratch Assay Starter Kit for Wound Healing and Cell Migration Assays BioTek’s Scratch Assay Starter Kit includes everything a researcher needs to implement automated, kinetic cell migration and scratch wound assays when used in conjunction with a BioTek Lionheart™ Automated Microscope or Cytation™ Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader. The Scratch Assay Starter Kit includes the Autoscratch™ Wound Making Tool, the Scratch Assay App, samples of 24-well and 96-well microplates and cleaning reagents.
High Magnification Oil Immersion Imaging in Lionheart FX Learn more about air and oil immersion imaging with BioTek’s Lionheart FX Automated Live Cell Imager and Gen5 Software.
Lionheart FX: Typical Applications at ISSCR 2017 An introduction to the Lionheart FX and its typical applications.
Augmented Microscopy™ at ASCB with BioTek’s Lionheart FX Automated Microscope Lionheart™ FX Automated Microscope with Augmented Microscopy™ is an all inclusive microscopy system which provides automated image capture, processing and analysis – along with real-time annotation and built-in time lapse movie making for publication-ready images and data.
Lionheart FX Automated Microscope Debuts at Experimental Biology 2016 Lionheart FX Automated Microscope Imager enables superior digital microscopy with high resolution images up to 100x.
Improve Your Cell Imaging with a Fully Automated, Versatile Inverted Microscope Dr Arne Giebeler, Sales Support Specialist at BioTek Instruments Inc., describes how the compact Lionheart FX has enhanced environmental and focusing controls to facilitate multiple cell imaging applications.