Lionheart FXAutomated Microscope
Featured Tech Resources
- Histology and Slide Scanning for Light Microscopy (Feb 5, 2021)
- Automated Methods for Conducting Cell Culture Quality Control Studies and Assay Optimization (Jan 11, 2021)
- Image Analysis of Herpesvirales Specificity Challenge using Direct Fluorescence Antibody Assay (DFA) (Dec 10, 2020)
- Live Cell Proliferation and Viability (Aug 31, 2020)
- Kinetic Fluorescence Live Cell Assays (Jun 11, 2020)
- Automated Scoring of Acid-Fast Bacteria by Fluorescent Smear Microscopy (Oct 16, 2019)
- Nuclear Translocation of RelA in Stimulated Macrophages (Sep 18, 2019)
- Automated Analysis of Neutrophil NETosis Activity (Apr 30, 2019)
- Miar, S;Ong, JL;Bizios, R;Guda, T; (2021-2-5) "Electrically Stimulated Tunable Drug Delivery From Polypyrrole-Coated Polyvinylidene Fluoride." Frontiers in chemistry
- Miller-Rhodes, P;Gelbard, HA; (2021-1-1) "The Cell Culture Environment Regulates the Transcription Factor MafB in BV-2 Microglia." Matters
- Schlenker, F;Kipf, E;Borst, N;Paust, N;Zengerle, R;von Stetten, F;Juelg, P;Hutzenlaub, T; (2021-1-5) "Centrifugal Microfluidic Integration of 4-Plex ddPCR Demonstrated by the Quantification of Cancer-Associated Point Mutations." Processes
- Egorov, E;Pieters, C;Korach-Rechtman, H;Shklover, J;Schroeder, A; (2021-4-1) "Robotics, microfluidics, nanotechnology and AI in the synthesis and evaluation of liposomes and polymeric drug delivery systems." Drug delivery and translational research
- Liu C (2021-2-8) "Sensitivity of a novel immunofluorescent staining method for Circulating tumor cells identification and its clinical application in predicting cancer recurrence in breast cancer." Acupuncture & Electro-Therapeutics Research
Experience a Better Perspective with Lionheart Automated Microscopes With Lionheart Automated Microscopes and Gen5 Software, it’s easier than ever to capture high quality images and run powerful analysis.
Agilent BioTek Cytation Cell Imaging Multimode Reader and Gen5 Microplate Reader and Imager Software for Automated Cell Counting Label-free and fluorescence cell counting is fast and easy with BioTek's Cytation and Lionheart Imagers, and Gen5 Software.
BioTek Lionheart FX Automated Microscope: Live Cell Imaging Learn how the Lionheart FX's integrated design and environmental controls make it suited for short and long-term kinetic live cell applications.
From Media Exchange to Image Acquisition: Optimize Your Entire In Vitro Workflow Chris Laucius, Ph.D., Imaging and Microscopy Specialist, BioTek , explains how the plate washers and imagers from BioTek Instruments can help with every step of your workflow: from gentle media exchange, sample prep, image acquisition all the way to data analysis.
Agilent BioTek AutoScratch Wound Making Tool and Scratch Assay App - Automated Uniform Scratch Wounds for Robust Cell Migration Analysis BioTek’s AutoScratch Wound Making Tool and Scratch Assay App provide everything a researcher needs to implement automated, kinetic cell migration and scratch wound assays when used in conjunction with a BioTek Lionheart Automated Microscope or Cytation Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader.
Agilent BioTek Lionheart FX Automated Microscope – High-magnification Oil Immersion Imaging Learn more about air and oil immersion imaging with BioTek’s Lionheart FX Automated Live Cell Imager and Gen5 Software.
Lionheart FX: Typical Applications at ISSCR 2017 An introduction to the Lionheart FX and its typical applications.
Augmented Microscopy™ at ASCB with BioTek’s Lionheart FX Automated Microscope Lionheart™ FX Automated Microscope with Augmented Microscopy™ is an all inclusive microscopy system which provides automated image capture, processing and analysis – along with real-time annotation and built-in time lapse movie making for publication-ready images and data.
Lionheart FX Automated Microscope Debuts at Experimental Biology 2016 Lionheart FX Automated Microscope Imager enables superior digital microscopy with high resolution images up to 100x.
Improve Your Cell Imaging with a Fully Automated, Versatile Inverted Microscope Dr Arne Giebeler, Sales Support Specialist at BioTek Instruments Inc., describes how the compact Lionheart FX has enhanced environmental and focusing controls to facilitate multiple cell imaging applications.