Lionheart FXAutomated Microscope
Lionheart™ FX Automated Microscope is a compact, inclusive microscopy system for a broad range of imaging workflows. It offers up to 60x air; 60x and 100x oil immersion magnification, with fluorescence, brightfield, color brightfield, and phase contrast channels for maximum application reach. An optional environment control cover provides incubation to 40°C and effective containment for CO2/O2 control, a humidity chamber optimizes conditions for long-term live cell imaging applications, and an available dual reagent injector facilitates rapid kinetic assays. Lionheart FX and Gen5 together comprise Augmented Microscopy™ - the automation of image capture, processing, analysis and development of publication-ready images and data.
- Automated digital microscopy up to 60x air; 60x and 100x oil immersion
- Fluorescence, brightfield, color brightfield and phase contrast imaging
- Label-free cell counting for cell proliferation studies
- Live cell assay support with environmental controls
- More than 20 imaging filter/LED cube colors reach many applications
- Compact design for quick installation and setup
Lionheart FX is designed for easy implementation of a broad range of fixed and live cell assay workflows. BioTek’s concept of Augmented Microscopy™ brings automated image capture, processing, analysis and publication-ready images and data to the benchtop – for many applications, including these important areas:
- Cell migration and invasion assays
- Live cell imaging
- High resolution microscopy
- Phenotypic assays
The Scratch Assay Starter Kit automates cell migration and wound healing assays
The Scratch Assay App automatically calculates % confluence, wound width and maximum healing rate (max V).
These are just a few examples of the many important applications for Lionheart FX. Visit our Applications page to see more.
BioTek Field Applications Scientists (FAS) and Product Specialists provide unparalleled scientific support, assisting with experimental planning and assay optimization on BioTek’s instrumentation and software. Learn how they can help move your science forward… faster!