Synergy Neo2 Hybrid Multi-Mode Reader
- A Homogeneous FRET-based HTS Assay for Quantification of pRb in Cancer Cell Lines to Monitor Inhibition of G0/ G1 Cell Phase Transition (Apr 21, 2020)
- Qubit Assay using Synergy™ Neo2 (Mar 13, 2020)
- A High-Throughput Luminescence-Based Live Cell Assay to Measure ß-Arrestin Recruitment in Real Time (Apr 4, 2019)
- Rapid Measurement of IgG Using Fluorescence Polarization (Sep 15, 2017)
- Monitoring of Protein Kinase Activity Using Next Generation CSox-based Substrate Sensors (Aug 2, 2017)
- Protein Quantitation using NanoOrange® Fluorescence (Jan 26, 2017)
- Fluorometric Quantitation of dsDNA using PicoGreen® (Jan 25, 2017)
- Investigation of Protein: Protein Interactions (PPI) using a Novel Bioluminescence Resonance Energy Transfer (BRET) Proximitybased, High Throughput Screening Assay (Jun 17, 2016)
- (2020) "SARS-CoV-2 LAMP Diagnostic Assay." Color Genomics Inc.
- Max J. Kellner, Jeremy G. Koob, Jonathan S. Gootenberg, Omar O. Abudayyeh and Feng Zhang (2019) "SHERLOCK: nucleic acid detection with CRISPR nucleases." Nature Protocols
- Lavogina, D;Samuel, K;Lavrits, A;Meltsov, A;Sõritsa, D;Kadastik, Ü;Peters, M;Rinken, A;Salumets, A; (2019) "Chemosensitivity and chemoresistance in endometriosis - differences for ectopic versus eutopic cells." Reprod. Biomed. Online
- Lavogina, D;Samuel, K;Lavrits, A;Meltsov, A;Sõritsa, D;Kadastik, ;Peters, M;Rinken, A;Salumets, A; (2019) "Chemosensitivity and chemoresistance in endometriosis – differences for ectopic versus eutopic cells." Reproductive BioMedicine Online
- Okomo-Adhiambo, M;Mishin, VP;Sleeman, K;Saguar, E;Guevara, H;Reisdorf, E;Griesser, RH;Spackman, KJ;Mendenhall, M;Carlos, MP;Healey, B;St George, K;Laplante, J;Aden, T;Chester, S;Xu, X;Gubareva, LV; (2016) "Standardizing the influenza neuraminidase inhibition assay among United States public health laboratories conducting virological surveillance." Antiviral Res.
Synergy Neo2: The Highest-Performance Reader BioTek's Synergy Neo2 is the most advanced high-performance, high-speed plate reader on the market today.
Biocompare Bench Tip - 3D Cell Culture Here we describe how to create a custom protocol incorporating optimized parameters for best performance with specific assay workflows.
Synergy Neo2 Live at Biotechnica 2015 An introduction to Synergy Neo2 Multi-Mode Reader by Dr. Ruth Steiss, Operations.