Synergy Neo2 Hybrid Multi-Mode Reader
Featured Tech Resources
- Receptor-Mediated Stimulation of AKTpan-kinase in NIH3T3 Cells (Oct 8, 2020)
- A Homogeneous FRET-based HTS Assay for Quantification of pRb in Cancer Cell Lines to Monitor Inhibition of G0/ G1 Cell Phase Transition (Apr 21, 2020)
- Qubit Assay using Synergy™ Neo2 (Mar 13, 2020)
- A High-Throughput Luminescence-Based Live Cell Assay to Measure ß-Arrestin Recruitment in Real Time (Apr 4, 2019)
- Rapid Measurement of IgG Using Fluorescence Polarization (Sep 15, 2017)
- Monitoring of Protein Kinase Activity Using Next Generation CSox-based Substrate Sensors (Aug 2, 2017)
- Protein Quantitation using NanoOrange® Fluorescence (Jan 26, 2017)
- Fluorometric Quantitation of dsDNA using PicoGreen® (Jan 25, 2017)
- Yinhua Zhang, Guoping Ren, Jackson Buss, Andrew J Barry, Gregory C Patton, Nathan A Tanner (2020) "Enhancing colorimetric loop-mediated isothermal amplification speed and sensitivity with guanidine chloride." Biotechniques
- Arunachalam, PS;Charles, TP;Joag, V;Bollimpelli, VS;Scott, MKD;Wimmers, F;Burton, SL;Labranche, CC;Petitdemange, C;Gangadhara, S;Styles, TM;Quarnstrom, CF;Walter, KA;Ketas, TJ;Legere, T;Jagadeesh Reddy, PB;Kasturi, SP;Tsai, A;Yeung, BZ;Gupta, S;Tomai, M;Vasilakos, J;Shaw, GM;Kang, CY;Moore, JP;Subramaniam, S;Khatri, P;Montefiori, D;Kozlowski, PA;Derdeyn, CA;Hunter, E;Masopust, D;Amara, RR;Pulendran, B; (2020) "T cell-inducing vaccine durably prevents mucosal SHIV infection even with lower neutralizing antibody titers." Nat. Med.
- (2020) "SARS-CoV-2 LAMP Diagnostic Assay." Color Genomics Inc.
- Max J. Kellner, Jeremy G. Koob, Jonathan S. Gootenberg, Omar O. Abudayyeh and Feng Zhang (2019) "SHERLOCK: nucleic acid detection with CRISPR nucleases." Nature Protocols
- Lavogina, D;Samuel, K;Lavrits, A;Meltsov, A;Sõritsa, D;Kadastik, Ü;Peters, M;Rinken, A;Salumets, A; (2019) "Chemosensitivity and chemoresistance in endometriosis - differences for ectopic versus eutopic cells." Reprod. Biomed. Online
Synergy Neo2: The Highest-Performance Reader BioTek's Synergy Neo2 is the most advanced high-performance, high-speed plate reader on the market today.
Biocompare Bench Tip - 3D Cell Culture Here we describe how to create a custom protocol incorporating optimized parameters for best performance with specific assay workflows.
Synergy Neo2 Live at Biotechnica 2015 An introduction to Synergy Neo2 Multi-Mode Reader by Dr. Ruth Steiss, Operations.