Synergy Neo2 Hybrid Multi-Mode Reader
Featured Tech Resources
- Characterization of LAMP Assays Using a Multimode Microplate Reader (Sep 15, 2021)
- Improved LAMP Assay Performance with Increased Temperature (Sep 15, 2021)
- Automating a Direct, Cell-Based, Target-Compound Interaction Assay for Methyltransferase and Bromodomain Proteins using the InCELL Platform (Feb 26, 2021)
- Receptor-Mediated Stimulation of AKTpan-kinase in NIH3T3 Cells (Oct 8, 2020)
- A Homogeneous FRET-based HTS Assay for Quantification of pRb in Cancer Cell Lines to Monitor Inhibition of G0/ G1 Cell Phase Transition (Apr 21, 2020)
- Qubit Assay using Synergy Neo2 (Mar 13, 2020)
- A High-Throughput Luminescence-Based Live Cell Assay to Measure ß-Arrestin Recruitment in Real Time (Apr 4, 2019)
- BioTek Resources for Agilent MitoXpress® Intra Intracellular Oxygen Assay (Jan 29, 2019)
Agilent BioTek Synergy Neo2 Hybrid Multimode Reader - Designed for the Screening Laboratory With Speed and Ultra-high Performance BioTek Synergy Neo2 hybrid multimode reader is designed for the screening laboratory, with speed and ultra-high performance.
Biocompare Bench Tip - 3D Cell Culture Here we describe how to create a custom protocol incorporating optimized parameters for best performance with specific assay workflows.
Synergy Neo2 Live at Biotechnica 2015 An introduction to Synergy Neo2 Multi-Mode Reader by Dr. Ruth Steiss, Operations.