Synergy 2 Multi-Mode Reader
- Measurement Modes: Fluorescense Intensity, Time-Resolved Fluorescence, Fluorescence Polarization, Alpha, Glow and Flash Luminescence, UV-Vis Absorbance, FRET, TR-FRET, BRET, Area Scanning, Spectral Scanning
- Unique Optical System: a narrow band monochromator, optimized filter/dichroic mirror pairing, and three broad spectrum light sources achieve superior performance in all read modes
- Compatible with Take3 Micro-Volume Plate: sixteen 2 µL microspots for low volume DNA/RNA 260 nm measurements. Saves precious samples, very fast and simple process.
- High Sensitivity: dedicated optical elements optimized for each specific modality result in the lowest limits of detection available in one compact instrument
- Modular Design: purchase only what you need and easily upgrade later as experimental requirements expand
- High Throughput: optimized for screening assays including 1536-well read mode
The Synergy 2 offers a small footprint, a robotic-friendly carrier for easy integration, and reads a 384-well plate in only 22 seconds.
- Wide Range of Applications: with built-in temperature control, shaking, and optional dual reagent injector, virtually any microplate-based application is possible
- Gen5™ Software: Synergy 2 is driven by the most powerful and efficient microplate control, data collection and analysis software available today.
Gen5™ Microplate Reader and Imager Software