PowerWave HT Microplate Spectrophotometer
With super-fast plate reading speeds and a broad UV-Vis wavelength range, BioTek’s PowerWave HT Microplate Spectrophotometer is ideal for myriad applications, from direct quantification of nucleic acids to full-scale high throughput operations that demand speed, accuracy and reliability. Rugged hardware, proven optical performance and a very small footprint, the PowerWave HT is uniquely designed to provide the most application flexibility while saving space both on the benchtop and in automated systems.
- 200 nm – 999 nm with no interference filters required
- Fast 96- and 384- well plate reading
- Superior 4-Zone™ temperature control
- Compact footprint well suited for automation
- Gen5 Microplate Reader and Software for data collection and powerful analysis
Kinetic ß-galactosidase assay
These are just a few examples of the many important applications for Powerwave HT. Visit our Applications page to see more.
BioTek Field Applications Scientists (FAS) and Product Specialists provide unparalleled scientific support, assisting with experimental planning and assay optimization on BioTek’s instrumentation and software. Learn how they can help move your science forward… faster!