Synergy H1 Hybrid Multi-Mode Reader
Featured Tech Resources
- BioTek Resources for Agilent MitoXpress® Intra Intracellular Oxygen Assay (Jan 29, 2019)
- BioTek Resources for Agilent pH-Xtra™ Glycolysis Assay (Jun 27, 2018)
- BioTek Resources for Agilent MitoXpress® Xtra Oxygen Consumption Assay (Jun 27, 2018)
- Protein Quantitation using NanoOrange® Fluorescence (Jan 26, 2017)
- Analysis of α-Synuclein Fibril Formation in vitro (Dec 10, 2014)
- UV Fluorescence Polarization as a Means to Investigate Protein Conformational and Mass Change - Using Intrinsic Tryptophan Fluorescence in Conjunction with UV-capable Polarizers (Oct 13, 2014)
- Angled Dispenser Tips for Reagent Addition to Live Cells (Jun 16, 2014)
- Validation and Comparison of Single-Step Flash and Dual-Spectral Luciferase Reporter Gene Assays using the Synergy™ Line of Microplate Readers (Oct 16, 2013)
- Sandusky-Beltran, LA;Kovalenko, A;Placides, DS;Ratnasamy, K;Ma, C;Hunt, JB;Liang, H;Calahatian, JIT;Michalski, C;Fahnestock, M;Blair, LJ;Darling, AL;Baker, JD;Fontaine, SN;Dickey, CA;Gamsby, JJ;Nash, KR;Abner, E;Selenica, MB;Lee, DC; (2021-2-15) "Aberrant AZIN2 and polyamine metabolism precipitates tau neuropathology." The Journal of clinical investigation
- Onwuha-Ekpete, L; (2020-1-1) "A Study on the Clinical Relevance of Metalloproteinase Inhibition." Thesis
- Michael K. Lo, Stuart T. Nichol, and Christina F. Spiropoulou (2014) "Evaluation of luciferase and GFP-expressing Nipah viruses for rapid quantitative antiviral screening." Antiviral Res.
- Xie, Y;Fan, H;Lu, W;Yang, Q;Nurkesh, A;Yeleussizov, T;Maipas, A;Lu, J;Manarbek, L;Chen, Z;Benassi, E; (2018) "Nuclear MET requires ARF and is inhibited by carbon nanodots through binding to phospho-tyrosine in prostate cancer." Oncogene
- Reily C, Rizk DV, Julian BA, Novak J (2018-08) "Assay for galactose-deficient IgA1 enables mechanistic studies with primary cells from IgA nephropathy patients." Biotechniques
The Versatility of Synergy H1 Synergy H1 is a flexible monochromator-based multi-mode microplate reader that can be turned into a high-performance patented Hybrid system with the addition of a filter-based optical module.
Biocontrol of Invertebrate Pests Using Natural Agents: Investigating Host-Pathogen Interactions with the BioTek Synergy H1 Investigating Host-Pathogen Interactions with the BioTek Synergy H1.