Synergy H1 Hybrid Multi-Mode Reader
Featured Tech Resources
- Characterization of LAMP Assays Using a Multimode Microplate Reader (Sep 15, 2021)
- Improved LAMP Assay Performance with Increased Temperature (Sep 15, 2021)
- BioTek Resources for Agilent MitoXpress® Intra Intracellular Oxygen Assay (Jan 29, 2019)
- BioTek Resources for Agilent pH-Xtra Glycolysis Assay (Jun 27, 2018)
- BioTek Resources for Agilent MitoXpress® Xtra Oxygen Consumption Assay (Jun 27, 2018)
- Protein Quantitation using NanoOrange Fluorescence (Jan 26, 2017)
- Analysis of α-Synuclein Fibril Formation in vitro (Dec 10, 2014)
- UV Fluorescence Polarization as a Means to Investigate Protein Conformational and Mass Change - Using Intrinsic Tryptophan Fluorescence in Conjunction with UV-capable Polarizers (Oct 13, 2014)
Agilent BioTek Synergy H1 Multimode Reader BioTek Synergy H1 is a modular multimode microplate reader, with monochromator-based optics and filter-based optics. The patented Hybrid Technology offers flexibility and sensitivity across a broad range of applications. The modular platform allows upgrading to expand functionality as your laboratory workflows change.
Biocontrol of Invertebrate Pests Using Natural Agents: Investigating Host-Pathogen Interactions with the BioTek Synergy H1 Investigating Host-Pathogen Interactions with the BioTek Synergy H1.