Synergy H1 Hybrid Multi-Mode Reader
Featured Tech Resources
- Protein Quantitation using NanoOrange® Fluorescence (Jan 26, 2017)
- Analysis of α-Synuclein Fibril Formation in vitro (Dec 10, 2014)
- UV Fluorescence Polarization as a Means to Investigate Protein Conformational and Mass Change - Using Intrinsic Tryptophan Fluorescence in Conjunction with UV-capable Polarizers (Oct 13, 2014)
- Angled Dispenser Tips for Reagent Addition to Live Cells (Jun 16, 2014)
- Validation and Comparison of Single-Step Flash and Dual-Spectral Luciferase Reporter Gene Assays using the Synergy™ Line of Microplate Readers (Oct 16, 2013)
- An Automated DELFIA ADCC Assay Method using a CD16.NK-92 Cell Line (Mar 7, 2013)
- Multi-Volume Based Protein Quantification Methods (Jan 31, 2013)
- Fluorescent Proteins Wavelength Maxima and Suggested Filter Combinations (Jan 29, 2013)
- Michael K. Lo, Stuart T. Nichol, and Christina F. Spiropoulou (2014) "Evaluation of luciferase and GFP-expressing Nipah viruses for rapid quantitative antiviral screening." Antiviral Res.
- Xie, Y;Fan, H;Lu, W;Yang, Q;Nurkesh, A;Yeleussizov, T;Maipas, A;Lu, J;Manarbek, L;Chen, Z;Benassi, E; (2018) "Nuclear MET requires ARF and is inhibited by carbon nanodots through binding to phospho-tyrosine in prostate cancer." Oncogene
- Reily C, Rizk DV, Julian BA, Novak J (2018-08) "Assay for galactose-deficient IgA1 enables mechanistic studies with primary cells from IgA nephropathy patients." Biotechniques
- Amin, N;Afkhami, A;Hosseinzadeh, L;Madrakian, T; (2018) "Green and cost-effective synthesis of carbon dots from date kernel and their application as a novel switchable fluorescence probe for sensitive assay of Zoledronic acid drug in human serum and cellular imaging." Analytica Chimica Acta
- Yu Wang, He-Ying Sun, Sandeep Kumar, Maria del Mar Puerta, Hanjoong Jo & Amir Rezvan (2018) "ZBTB46 is a shear-sensitive transcription factor inhibiting endothelial cell proliferation via gene expression regulation of cell cycle proteins." Laboratory Investigation
The Versatility of Synergy H1 Synergy H1 is a flexible monochromator-based multi-mode microplate reader that can be turned into a high-performance patented Hybrid system with the addition of a filter-based optical module.
Biocontrol of Invertebrate Pests Using Natural Agents: Investigating Host-Pathogen Interactions with the BioTek Synergy H1 Investigating Host-Pathogen Interactions with the BioTek Synergy H1.