Synergy H1 Hybrid Multi-Mode Reader
- Optimization of a Multi-Mode Detection Model for Measuring Real-Time Cellular Respiration and Mitochondrial Function using Fluorescent Biosensors (Jan 31, 2019)
- Protein Quantitation using NanoOrange® Fluorescence (Jan 26, 2017)
- Analysis of α-Synuclein Fibril Formation in vitro (Dec 10, 2014)
- UV Fluorescence Polarization as a Means to Investigate Protein Conformational and Mass Change - Using Intrinsic Tryptophan Fluorescence in Conjunction with UV-capable Polarizers (Oct 13, 2014)
- Validation and Comparison of Single-Step Flash and Dual-Spectral Luciferase Reporter Gene Assays using the Synergy™ Line of Microplate Readers (Oct 16, 2013)
- An Automated DELFIA ADCC Assay Method using a CD16.NK-92 Cell Line (Mar 7, 2013)
- Monitoring Growth of Beer Brewing Strains of Saccharomyces Cerevisiae - The Utility of Synergy H1 for Providing High Quality Kinetic Data for Yeast Growth Applications (Nov 17, 2010)
- HTRF® Ligand Binding Assay for the Chemokine Receptor CXCR4 (Oct 29, 2010)
- Xie, Y;Fan, H;Lu, W;Yang, Q;Nurkesh, A;Yeleussizov, T;Maipas, A;Lu, J;Manarbek, L;Chen, Z;Benassi, E; (2018) "Nuclear MET requires ARF and is inhibited by carbon nanodots through binding to phospho-tyrosine in prostate cancer." Oncogene
- Reily C, Rizk DV, Julian BA, Novak J (2018-08) "Assay for galactose-deficient IgA1 enables mechanistic studies with primary cells from IgA nephropathy patients." Biotechniques
- Amin, N;Afkhami, A;Hosseinzadeh, L;Madrakian, T; (2018) "Green and cost-effective synthesis of carbon dots from date kernel and their application as a novel switchable fluorescence probe for sensitive assay of Zoledronic acid drug in human serum and cellular imaging." Analytica Chimica Acta
- Yu Wang, He-Ying Sun, Sandeep Kumar, Maria del Mar Puerta, Hanjoong Jo & Amir Rezvan (2018) "ZBTB46 is a shear-sensitive transcription factor inhibiting endothelial cell proliferation via gene expression regulation of cell cycle proteins." Laboratory Investigation
- Hynes, J;Carey, C; (2015) "High-throughput real-time analysis of cell oxygenation using intracellular oxygen-sensitive probes." Methods Mol. Biol.
The Versatility of Synergy H1 Synergy H1 is a flexible monochromator-based multi-mode microplate reader that can be turned into a high-performance patented Hybrid system with the addition of a filter-based optical module.
Biocontrol of Invertebrate Pests Using Natural Agents: Investigating Host-Pathogen Interactions with the BioTek Synergy H1 Investigating Host-Pathogen Interactions with the BioTek Synergy H1.