Cytation C10 Confocal Imaging Reader
Featured Tech Resources
- Whole-Mount Immunofluorescence Imaging of Zebrafish Eye Structures (Sep 21, 2021)
- Whole-Organism Imaging of Spinal Motor Neurons and Musculature with the Cytation C10 Confocal Imaging Reader (May 27, 2021)
- Detailed Characterization of Mitosis Using Cell Population Analysis and Auto ROI Defined Confocal Imaging (Apr 21, 2021)
- Confocal Imaging and Analysis of Spheroids for Determination of Dose Response during Drug Treatment (Apr 8, 2021)
- Visualizing the Mouse Retinal Vasculature using the Agilent BioTek Cytation C10 Confocal Imaging Reader (Mar 24, 2021)
- Optical Clearing for Improved Confocal Imaging of Thick Specimens (Mar 23, 2021)
- Histology and Slide Scanning for Light Microscopy (Feb 5, 2021)
Agilent BioTek Cytation C10 Confocal Imaging Reader - Confocal & Widefield Microscopy with Multi-mode Plate Reading Cytation C10 Confocal Imaging Reader combines automated digital confocal and widefield microscopy with conventional multi-mode microplate reading in a unique, patented design.
Agilent BioTek Cytation Cell Imaging Multimode Microplate Readers: Ready For Any Assay BioTek’s Cytation Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Readers are the most advanced microplate readers on the market, delivering performance, versatility and reliability in a unique, patented design.
Introduction to Agilent BioTek Gen5 Image Analysis Capabilities Gen5 is a powerful and versatile software package that drives data and image acquisition, processing, and analysis for BioTek’s readers and imagers. This video provides a quick overview of Gen5's capabilities and ease of use.