Cytation 7 Cell Imaging Multimode Reader
Featured Tech Resources
- Combination of a Fluorescent Substrate-Based MMP Activity Assay and Hit Pick Reading/Imaging Procedure (Mar 25, 2022)
- Histology and Slide Scanning for Light Microscopy (Feb 5, 2021)
- Automated Viral Plaque Assay Workflow Using the Cytation Cell Imaging Multimode Reader (Jan 8, 2021)
- Live Cell Proliferation and Viability (Aug 31, 2020)
- Kinetic Fluorescence Live Cell Assays (Jun 11, 2020)
- Detection and Automated Imaging of Regions of Interest (ROIs) when Performing Whole Slide Imaging (WSI) (May 15, 2020)
- Automated Colony Formation Assay (May 1, 2020)
- Automating the Wash Steps of ELISpot Assays using an Agilent BioTek 405 TS Microplate Washer (Mar 18, 2020)
Agilent BioTek Cytation Cell Imaging Multimode Microplate Readers: Ready For Any Assay BioTek’s Cytation Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Readers are the most advanced microplate readers on the market, delivering performance, versatility and reliability in a unique, patented design.
Introduction to Agilent BioTek Gen5 Image Analysis Capabilities Gen5 is a powerful and versatile software package that drives data and image acquisition, processing, and analysis for BioTek’s readers and imagers. This video provides a quick overview of Gen5's capabilities and ease of use.