Cytation 7 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
Gen5 Microplate Reader and Imager Software controls Cytation 7 for automated image capture, processing, analysis and development of publication-ready images and data. This imaging and microscopy automation represents BioTek’s Augmented Microscopy™ - the simplified, automated process to accomplish multiple microscopy steps in a single platform. Gen5 is available in several editions to meet the image analysis requirements across a range of applications.
Gen5 Image+ offers complete imaging control for Cytation 7, and provides image processing and analysis including z-projection, image stitching, hitpicking and digital phase contrast.
Gen5 Image Prime controls Cytation 7, including more expansive image processing and analysis: Z-projection, image stitching, hitpicking and digital phase contrast, plus advanced features including secondary mask, dynamic thresholding and subpopulation analysis.
Gen5 Secure editions add features to help ensure compliance to 21 CFR Part 11 requirements.
BioTek has made it easier than ever to run common applications with only a few clicks from Read to Results! The Quantitative Assay Apps use the power of Gen5 behind a simple, step-by-step setup customization of pre-defined protocols for a streamlined process. Automated data export and report tools complete the workflow requirements.
- HeLa 96-well Colony Size Fluorescent Calibration (01-May-20)
- Caco2 96-well Colony Size Fluorescent Calibration (01-May-20)
- HeLa 6-well Colony 11pt Doxo UprBF Images (01-May-20)
- Caco2 6-well Colony 11pt Doxorubicin Images (01-May-20)
- Caco2 6-well Colony 11pt Doxorubicin EC50 (01-May-20)
- HeLa 96-well Colony 11pt Doxorubicin UprBF (01-May-20)
- Caco2 96well 11pt Doxorubicin UprBF (01-May-20)