BioSpa Live Cell Analysis System
Capture detailed cellular images and get in-depth cell-level analyses for migration and wound healing assays, 3D spheroid formation and many other kinetic applications in up to 8 microplates or other labware. Built-in scheduling, environmental monitoring and available liquid handling allow you to walk away with confidence – and allows multiple users to run processes simultaneously without disrupting others.
The BioSpa Live Cell Analysis System offers unique benefits for a wide variety of live cell imaging applications:
- Brightfield, high contrast brightfield, color brightfield, phase contrast and fluorescence imaging offers amazing imaging application versatility on a single platform
- 1.25x to 60x magnification captures the level of detail you need, from whole well montage to intracellular detail
- Integrated temperature and CO2/O2 control, plus humidity monitoring support live cell assays
- 6 objectives on an automated turret provides effortless image capture at various magnifications
- Z-stacking and z-projection, plus z-stacked montage are powerful capture and processing tools to get vital information from 3D biology
- Patented laser autofocus provides increased reproducibility, while decreasing phototoxic and photobleaching effects
- Advanced cell-level analysis like nuclear and cytoplasmic masking define critical, information-rich regions of interest
- Automated washing, reagent dispensing and media replacement are easy add-ons, bringing efficiency to critical cell sample prep and maintenance throughout the entire workflow
These are just a few examples of the many important applications for BioSpa Live Cell Analysis System. Visit our Applications page to see more.
BioTek Field Applications Scientists (FAS) and Product Specialists provide unparalleled scientific support, assisting with experimental planning and assay optimization on BioTek’s instrumentation and software. Learn how they can help move your science forward… faster!