Absorbance Test Plate
Part Number: 7260522
Price: $1,126 (Pricing is U.S. list. Local pricing may vary.)
BioTek recognizes the importance of verifying the performance of analytical instrumentation. Many regulatory agencies and laws such as CLIA 88 and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) require microplate readers to be checked periodically to ensure they continue to meet factory specifications. BioTek's Test Plates make such testing easy, fast and accurate. By providing a convenient method of monitoring the performance of your reader over time, the Absorbance Test Plate can be an invaluable aid in diagnosing system performance of BioTek’s Absorbance Microplate Readers, as well as a documentation tool in your research or clinical laboratory.
All BioTek automated absorbance readers can be quickly and simply tested for critical performance specifications using two complementary methods uniquely developed by BioTek Instruments:
- BioTek's Absorbance Test Plate uses neutral density filters and precision machined alignment holes to confirm performance specs in the visible range (400 – 800 nm). It also includes a glass filter to test the wavelength accuracy of monochromator-based absorbance systems.
- BioTek's on-board Reader Diagnostic Self-Test verifies the reader's optical and electronic performance.
BioTek's Absorbance Test Plate helps meet regulatory instrumentation validation requirements by testing four critical specifications:
Each Test Plate consists of the following:
- NIST (NBS)-traceable neutral density glass filters for checking accuracy, reproducibility, and linearity.
- Glass filter for monochromator accuracy.
- Blanking verification holes.
- Alignment verification holes
- Calibration data at 8 wavelengths is supplied for full range testing.
The Absorbance Test Plate includes a data sheet for these commonly used wavelengths: 405, 450, 490, 550, 620, 630, 690, and 750 nm. Custom wavelength data is available for an additional charge (Contact Customer Care for more information).
BioTek's Absorbance Test Plate complies with the IVD (In Vitro Diagnostics) Directive.
Return to the Peripherals