Histology is typically performed on fixed tissue samples using upright microscopes equipped with oculars. Cytation™ and Lionheart™ FX provide automated digital imaging of these samples using color brightfield microscopy. Low to high magnifications from 1.25x to 60x (100x with Lionheart FX) can be combined with Cytation Gen5™ image processing features such as image stitching to increase field of view.
- Hematoxylin and Eosin Stained Tissue
- Automated Color Imaging of Tissues
- Applied Robotics for Enhanced Throughput Options in Microscopy As Demonstrated by Automated Tissue Microarray (TMA) Imaging
BioTek’s Visual Abstracts are brief animated presentations describing the Augmented Microscopy workflow of a specific application.
- Lionheart FX Automated Microscope
- Lionheart LX Automated Microscope
- BioSpa Live Cell Imaging System
- Cytation 7 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
- Cytation 5 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
- Cytation 1 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
Visit our Resources page to find more information about Histology.