Gen5 allows measuring cell proliferation as both an end point and kinetic imaging assay and can be run with temperature and gas control. Full analysis capabilities include the ability to not only analyze cell proliferation, but also the growth of 3D spheroids in size due to proliferation.
- Automated Monitoring of Protein Expression and Metastatic Cell Migration using 3D Bioprinted Colorectal Cancer Cells
- Image-Based Analysis of a Human Neurosphere Stem Cell Model for the Evaluation of Potential Neurotoxicants
- Kinetic Proliferation Assay Using Label-Free Cell Counting
- Monitoring Saccharomyces cerevisiea Growth with Brightfield Microscopy in Real Time
Visual Abstracts (.mp4):
BioTek’s Visual Abstracts are brief animated presentations describing the Augmented Microcopy workflow of a specific application.
- Lionheart FX Automated Microscope
- BioSpa Live Cell Imaging System
- Cytation 5 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
- Cytation 1 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
Learn more about Cell Proliferation applications - search our Application Notes and technical documentation in Resources.