Technical Support Coordinator
Are you looking to become part of a company with a unique culture? At BioTek, now a part of Agilent, employees consider BioTek not just a workplace but a community built on respect and trust.
As a market leader in detection and imaging instrumentation for life science and drug discovery research, we are recognized globally for our innovative product line and excellent customer service. Our global customers include academic, government, and biotech/pharmaceutical. We are currently seeking a dependable, professional and enthusiastic individual to join our Technical Assistance Center in an administrative capacity as a Technical Support Coordinator.
In this role, you will act as the primary point of contact for our customers for non-technical Service requests in addition to the following responsibilities:
- Prepare Service estimates and quote.
- Support the Service Contract business by providing quotations to customers and Sales Representatives.
- Assist in various team projects and activities as needed.
- Data entry of Work Orders, Service Contracts and Sales Orders.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- High school diploma with a minimum of five years administrative and/or customer service experience, OR
- College degree with two years of administrative or customer service experience,
- Excellent organizational and communication skills,
- Proven ability to manage various projects and multi-task,
- Proficient with MS Office.
If you’re interested in becoming a member of the BioTek team, please submit your resume to:
BioTek Instruments, Inc.
Attention: Human Resources P.O. Box 998, Highland Park
Winooski, VT 05404 USA
BioTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer. BioTek does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
► Job Openings