Service Operations Coordinator
BioTek, now a part of Agilent is a market leader in detection and imaging instrumentation for life science and drug discovery research. We are recognized globally for our innovative product line and excellent customer service. Our global customers include academic, government, and biotech/pharmaceutical companies. We are currently looking for an individual to join our world class Service organization as a Service Operations Coordinator responsible for the coordination and administration of service activities.
- Assisting customers (internal and external) with processing Service requests.
- Participate in various operational improvement projects for service team.
- Act as point of contact for service activities.
- Manage general mailbox, provide backup for other Coordinators as needed, monitor work queues and create and assign work orders.
- Complete Service Work Orders for work performed.
- Verify and update customer information.
- Provide administrative support for other Service teams and cross-train in all areas of service activities.
- Ensure prompt and accurate billing
- Conduct required inventory transactions
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Diverse and in-depth experience with MS Office, Adobe, CRM and ERP. (Salesforce knowledge helpful)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented, accurate, well organized and proven ability to identify and implement process improvements.
- Ability and enjoyment in working as part of team.
Our dedicated employees are our greatest asset contributing to our success. We offer a casual yet professional and respectful work environment, competitive salary and an excellent benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, 401K and a profit sharing plan. If you want to join a great team that appreciates collaboration, hard work and a whole lot of fun, we would love to hear from you!
If you’re interested in becoming a member of the BioTek team, please submit your resume to:
BioTek Instruments, Inc.
Attention: Human Resources P.O. Box 998, Highland Park
Winooski, VT 05404 USA
BioTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer. BioTek does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
► Job Openings