Product Validation Engineer
Are you looking to become part of a company with a unique culture? At BioTek, now a part of Agilent, employees consider BioTek not just a workplace but a community built on respect and trust.
As a market leader in detection and imaging instrumentation for life science and drug discovery research, we are recognized globally for our innovative product line and excellent customer service. Our global customers include academic, government, and biotech/pharmaceutical.
We are currently seeking a curious, analytical, motivated individual to help us test BioTek’s Gen5™ Microplate Reader and Imager Software.
In this role, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with the development & test team to understand product functionality and devise effective test strategies.
- Perform informal testing on software prototypes, share findings with the team.
- Create manual and automated test cases, and Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, to assure conformance with product and user requirements.
- Perform formal verification/validation activities on release candidates.
- Maintain meticulous records for the product design history file.
In addition to a degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Life Sciences, or equivalent experience, the successful candidate will possess:
- Minimum of five (5) years of software testing experience.
- Familiarity with software verification/validation processes and procedures.
- Strong troubleshooting and bug-finding skills.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to quickly grasp new subjects and keep up with new technologies.
Our dedicated employees are our greatest asset contributing to our success. We offer a casual yet professional and respectful work environment, competitive salary and an excellent benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, 401K and a profit sharing plan. If you want to join a great team that appreciates collaboration, hard work and a whole lot of fun, we would love to hear from you!
If you’re interested in becoming a member of the BioTek team, please submit your resume to:
BioTek Instruments, Inc.
Attention: Human Resources P.O. Box 998, Highland Park
Winooski, VT 05404 USA
BioTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer. BioTek does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
► Job Openings