After Sales & Service Specialist
BioTek Instruments, Inc. is a market leader in detection and imaging instrumentation for life science and drug discovery research. We are recognized globally for our innovative product line and excellent customer service. Our global customers include academic, government, and biotech/pharmaceutical companies. Due to exciting growth, we are currently seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual to join our Swiss Team as a After Sales & Service Support. The successful candidate will provide on-site Service for BioTek’s microplate instrument products. Service includes installation and customer training, IQ&OQ Validation, as well as routine and emergency maintenance and Service.
We will consider candidates with the following qualifications:
- Biological Background (Bachelor's, Technician in Life Science or equivalent)
- Strong technical understanding and interest
- Language skills: French and English. German is a plus
- IT knowledge (PC; MS Office, Sales Force is a plus)
- Organization skills / Solution orientated
- Desire to work as an integral part of a dynamic team
Candidates should have excellent communication skills and willing to travel within Switzerland.
BioTek has a strong, positive team culture and attributes its success to our dedicated employees. If you’re interested in becoming a member of the BioTek team, please submit your resume to:
After Sales & Service Manager
BioTek Instruments GmbH
Industriestrasse 12 ; CH-6210 Sursee
Phone: +41 41 250 40 60