Gen5 Microplate Reader and Imager Software
Gen5 Microplate Reader and Imager Software integrates with all BioTek imaging and detection systems
Gen5 Image Prime: Advanced image analysis tools
New Gen5 3.0 Software offers a unique combination of power and ease of use that drives productivity and saves time, no matter the application or workflow. From high magnification, intracellular image analysis to basic ELISA, Gen5 helps transform raw data and images into meaningful results.
Gather and analyze data from all BioTek microplate readers
Explore, image and analyze intra-and inter-cellular activity
Imaging: Methods and Processes
Advanced Cellular Analysis: Gen5 Image Prime
Secure electronic records for GxP and 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
QC and Validation Tools
Gen5 is available in English, Chinese, Japanese and Russian editions.
Gen5 software controls all BioTek automated microplate readers. Users can choose from pre-defined common protocols in all detection modes, and provides intuitive data analysis setup
- Ready-to-use predefined protocols for quick setup and data acquisition
- Fast and easy low volume quantification with Take3 and Take3 Trio plates
- One-touch export to Excel from most data screens
- Powerful data analysis including relative potency, EC/IC50, Z’ calculation
- Multiple curve fits, including 4- and 5-parameter, plus validation and cutoff criteria
- Standards and controls from one plate can be applied across multiple plates in a single experiment for multi-plate workflow efficiency
- Import endpoint and kinetic date from other applications for analysis in Gen5
- *.xlsx, *.txt, *.xml file output options
Gen5, Gen5 Image+ and Gen5 Image Prime offer powerful image acquisition and analysis tools for use with Lionheart FX Automated Cell Imager and Cytation Cell Imaging MultiMode Readers
- Cell counting, subpopulation analysis, advanced analysis features in Gen5 Image Prime
- Multi-mode and imaging steps combined in single protocol allow hit-picking for imaging efficiency, no need to collect unnecessary data
- Z-stacking, z-projection, digital phase contrast
- Montage and image stitching
- Built-in movie maker for acquired kinetic imaging sequences
- Fluorescence, brightfield, color brightfield and phase contrast image acquisition
- Import image files from other programs for analysis in Gen5
For regulated laboratory environments, Gen5 Secure offers functionality to help comply with the requirements of 21 CFR Part 11.
- Electronic signature for data verification, approval, authorization and other customizable events
- Data, protocol and system audit trails track and record actions with customizable comments
- Multi-level user permission assignment with highly granular list of protectable functions
- Multiple groups, with multiple users and permissions are definable
- User lockout and reset, password aging are all customizable
- Email notifications for administrator-defined events
- Single sign-on setup available
- Multiple administrators can be assigned
Gen5 is available in a several editions to meet the requirements of most laboratories. See a detailed feature comparison here.
Complete reader control and data analysis for all BioTek microplate readers; basic image analysis with Lionheart FX and Cytation
Reader Control only, for all BioTek microplate readers
Gen5™ Image+ software offers complete imaging control for Lionheart FX Automated Live Cell Imager and Cytation Cell Imaging Multi¬-Mode Readers. Gen5 Image+ includes image processing and analysis including z-projection, image stitching, hitpicking and digital phase contrast.
Complete reader control and data analysis for all BioTek microplate readers. Gen5 Secure includes features designed to help laboratories maintain critical GxP requirements including 21 CFR Part 11
Gen5 Secure Image+
Offers features and functionality found in both Gen5 Image+ and Gen5 Secure
Complete reader control and data analysis for all BioTek microplate readers, with convenient QC Trending module and Validation Package included. Gen5 IVD is ideal for the clinical laboratory
Gen5 IVD Image+
Offers features found in both Gen5 IVD and Gen5 Image+
Gen5 Image Prime
Gen5™ Image Prime Software offers imaging control for Lionheart FX Automated Live Cell Imager and Cytation Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Readers. Gen5 Image Prime includes image processing and analysis including z-projection, image stitching, hitpicking and digital phase contrast, plus advanced features including secondary mask, dynamic thresholding and subpopulation analysis.
Gen5 Secure Image Prime
Offers features and functionality found in both Gen5 Image Prime and Gen5 Secure.
|Recommended Computer System Requirements||
For Imaging Applications (Lionheart FX, Cytation 5 and Cytation 3)
*Each image is approximately 2MB in size. Image file management is the responsibility of the user. For best performance, use an RJ-45 Lan connector for network use. Do not connect to a network using WiFi.
For General Multi-Mode Detection Applications.
*For Cytation customers who may plan to upgrade to imaging, a 64-bit OS is required for the USB 3.0 camera.
Specifications are subject to change. Performance values represent the average observed factory test values.
|MANUAL||Operator's manuals can be obtained via the Customer Resource Center|
Product Qualification Packages
|5320500||Gen5 Installation Qualification Package - IQ|
|5320502||Gen5 Validation Package - IQ/OQ/PQ|
Request Pricing ▶