Gen5 Data Analysis Software
Gen5 Data Analysis Software integrates with all BioTek imaging and detection systems
Gen5 Software offers a unique combination of power and ease-of-use that drives productivity and saves time, no matter the application or workflow. From high magnification, intracellular image analysis to basic ELISA, Gen5 helps transform raw data and images into meaningful results.
Gather and analyze data from all BioTek microplate readers
Explore, image and analyze intra-and inter-cellular activity
Secure electronic records for GxP and 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
QC and Validation Tools
Gen5 is available in English, Chinese, Japanese and Russian editions.
Gen5 software controls all BioTek automated microplate readers. Users can choose from pre-defined common protocols in all detection modes, and provides intuitive data analysis setup
- Ready-to-use predefined protocols for quick setup and data acquisition
- Fast and easy low volume quantification with Take3 and Take3 Trio plates
- One-touch export to Excel from most data screens
- Powerful data analysis including relative potency, EC/IC50, Z’ calculation
- Multiple curve fits, including 4- and 5-parameter, plus validation and cutoff criteria
- Standards and controls from one plate can be applied across multiple plates in a single experiment for multi-plate workflow efficiency
- Import endpoint and kinetic date from other applications for analysis in Gen5
- *.xlsx, *.txt, *.xml file output options
Gen5 and Gen5 Image+ offer powerful image acquisition and analysis tools for use with Cytation Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Readers
- Cell counting, subpopulation analysis
- Multi-mode and imaging steps combined in single protocol allow hit-picking for imaging efficiency, no need to collect unnecessary data
- Z-stacking, z-projection, digital phase contrast
- Montage and image stitching
- Fluorescence, brightfield, color brightfield and phase contrast image acquisition
- Import image files from other programs for analysis in Gen5
For regulated laboratory environments, Gen5 Secure offers functionality to help comply with the requirements of 21 CFR Part 11.
- Electronic signature for data verification, approval, authorization and other customizable events
- Data, protocol and system audit trails track and record actions with customizable comments
- Multi-level user permission assignment with highly granular list of protectable functions
- Multiple groups, with multiple users and permissions are definable
- User lockout and reset, password aging are all customizable
- Email notifications for administrator-defined events
- Single sign-on setup available
- Multiple administrators can be assigned
Gen5 is available in a several editions to meet the requirements of most laboratories. See a detailed feature comparison here.
Complete reader control and data analysis for all BioTek microplate readers
Reader Control only, for all BioTek microplate readers
Complete reader and imaging control for Cytation Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Readers. Gen5 Image+ includes advanced image processing and analysis including z-projection, image stitching, hit-picking and digital phase contrast
Complete reader control and data analysis for all BioTek microplate readers. Gen5 Secure includes features designed to help laboratories maintain critical GxP requirements including 21 CFR Part 11
Gen5 Secure Image+
Offers features and functionality found in both Gen5 Image+ and Gen5 Secure
Complete reader control and data analysis for all BioTek microplate readers, with convenient QC Trending module and Validation Package included. Gen5 IVD is ideal for the clinical laboratory
Gen5 IVD Image+
Offers features found in both Gen5 IVD and Gen5 Image+
|Recommended Computer System Requirements||
Recommended computer specifications for Gen5 and Cytation imaging applications
*64-bit OS is required for the USB 3.0 camera.
Recommended specifications for a computer to run Gen5 Data Analysis software for general multi-mode detection applications.
*For Cytation customers who may plan to upgrade to imaging, a 64-bit OS is required for the USB 3.0 camera.
Specifications are subject to change. Performance values represent the average observed factory test values.
|MANUAL||Operator's manuals can be obtained via the Customer Resource Center|
Product Qualification Packages
|5320500||Gen5 Installation Qualification Package - IQ|
|5320502||Gen5 Validation Package - IQ/OQ/PQ|
Request Pricing ▶